Renée Zellweger

I don't think she is that pretty. She looks like a normal person that just gets the blessing of having a stylist, makeup artist, and hairdresser at her call. I agree with the lemon comment - she constantly has a sour face and squinty eyes. I haven't really watched any of her movies and she doesn't appeal to me as an actress. She definitely looks better when she has some weight on her as opposed to now where she is going bobble head.

I LOVE Renee, I think she is a fabulous actress and I love her fashion sense. She may not be the prettiest actress out there but she is definitly attractive, and has an amazing figure!
xxxRosexxx
ITA. She's not classically beautiful but she does the best she can for herself. She's got beautiful glowing skin, she's natural, she's in shape & she presents herself tastefully. She is true to herself without being a bi*otch & that is pretty to me.

I don't think she is that pretty. She looks like a normal person that just gets the blessing of having a stylist, makeup artist, and hairdresser at her call. I agree with the lemon comment - she constantly has a sour face and squinty eyes. I haven't really watched any of her movies and she doesn't appeal to me as an actress. She definitely looks better when she has some weight on her as opposed to now where she is going bobble head.

ITA!:yes: