Rejuventating, Repairing or Restoring Your Balenciaga

I think this is the normal color of the bag, it is not faded. I have the same in silver hw however mine is saturated within the veins of the distressed leather. If that bothers you as some leathers are like yours and others like mine, you could use a lot of Leather Honey to try to saturate the veins. This is oily conditioner for leather items. You just have to apply one layer, wait for it to be absorbed for maybe one day, then if you are not satisfied you apply another and so on. But not too much cause you don't want to make the leather sticky.
I have one black City and the leather is like yours but I love it to pieces xx

Hi Cat 1967, thank you for your advice. I’ll try leather honey but it’s a little harder for me to get my hands on it since I live in Australia. Just wondering if yours is shiny like mine too? Like there’s a coating on it? I’m not sure it’s the conditioner I used or just the bag itself.

Hi Cat 1967, thank you for your advice. I’ll try leather honey but it’s a little harder for me to get my hands on it since I live in Australia. Just wondering if yours is shiny like mine too? Like there’s a coating on it? I’m not sure it’s the conditioner I used or just the bag itself.
I don't know what year your bag is but around 2012 we noticed that Bal started coating their bags with some sort of protectant. (Although certain colours, like cigar fonce, didn't seem to be as shiny, go figure). The shine will tone down with use but I have to admit I don't care for it personally.

Reactions: azure5
I don't know what year your bag is but around 2012 we noticed that Bal started coating their bags with some sort of protectant. (Although certain colours, like cigar fonce, didn't seem to be as shiny, go figure). The shine will tone down with use but I have to admit I don't care for it personally.

I think mine’s 2014/15. Thank you for the information! Hope that it goes away after more use.

Reactions: muchstuff
Hello,
I need an opinion :smile:. I 've found my dream Velo Riva in Camel, but there is a colour transfere jn the back. I don't know how bad is it .Could it be cleaned?
I was watching that one too, I just don't know whether or not it would come off. Maybe a bag spa? I've had luck getting colour transfer off of light coloured Bals but it was fresh, I don't know how long this has been on the bag or if that makes it harder to get off. Let us know if you decide to go for it!

Reactions: Wildisthewind