Regret selling your B bag?

^ that was really sweet of you! Of all the bbags that I have sold, I was truly sad when I let my emerald city go as it was my first bbag and the leather on it, though thin, was the most squishable one that I couldn't help touching and squishing when I was out with her.

Calcaire twiggy... even though it is a light colored bag and I had to be super careful about what jeans I wore with it, it was gorgeous. The leather on that particular bag was thick and lush.

my french blue city :sad: it was my first bbag and people in my town who had no idea what balenciaga was still talk about the "gorgeousness" of that bag! i do have to say though, it turned two of my close friends into bbag addicts! i just wish i had it for old times sake! :P

my french blue city :sad: it was my first bbag and people in my town who had no idea what balenciaga was still talk about the "gorgeousness" of that bag! i do have to say though, it turned two of my close friends into bbag addicts! i just wish i had it for old times sake! :P

:nuts: Me too, Kates!!!! I can't believe I forgot about my FB City.......still kicking myself on that one. But a sweet pf'er has it now and loves it! It had the most insane leather!!!! And I got it under retail from erica.......why did I let that bag go!:sad:

I haven't regretted selling any of my bags yet. I don't have the space or the funds to keep bags that rarely get used, so letting them go is just the right thing to do. I did recently sell my Emerald City, which I was on the fence about because I loved the colour so much, but I just never used it and had just bought a Vert Gazon First. It was a hard decision, but I think I chose right when I decided to sell it.

:nuts: Me too, Kates!!!! I can't believe I forgot about my FB City.......still kicking myself on that one. But a sweet pf'er has it now and loves it! It had the most insane leather!!!! And I got it under retail from erica.......why did I let that bag go!:sad:

I have never owned a blue bbag, but the French Blue to me is gorgeous. I think I'd love to have one too and would have regretted letting one go :Push:

My black purse... I swapped her for the Griege Shopper, which I ended up swapping for a photograph worth ten times the retail price. I thought since I had the Sapin purse and five other black bags that I wouldn't miss it. but I do. so I bought a griege bowling and a black shopper to make up for the loss!

A near miss... I had considered selling my 05 black Twiggy, but stopped myself at the last minute. Will never ever do anything that dumb again.

My Ink Twiggy, which I actually returned to Saks in Ft. Lauderdale, I was so sad about it, then it was purchased by a tPFer in Ft. Laud (she posted about it) and then returned it to Saks in Boca, I walked into Saks one day and just knew it was the same bag. I repurchased it and have loved it ever since. I had photos from when it was brand new and compared them and it's the same bag, the distressing is identical. I love that bag, it's broken in just beautifully! : )

I wish you well,

Bridget

man... this thread is coming at an in/appropriate time. i have to sell off some of my bags because i need the funds, and it is SO tough deciding which will stay and which will go. i miss every bag i ever sold, especially my mint calcaire day, it was so perfect :crybaby:- and this time it isn't going to be any different :crybaby: