img10486184201.jpeg

what color is this?
blue gray?
blue jean in different lighting?
gray?
experts: kindly enlighten

photo: rakuten.co.jp

A lil info about price again..

As of April 2006: a 32cm chevre de coromandel fuchsia kelly is 3480 GBP (VAT free, take out 15%).

I also have learned a very valuable lesson from another forum in distinguishing fake Hermes bags. It's thru looking at the zipper pull of the inside pocket. Genuine ones always stand east-west, and never north-south. The zipper pull should stand erect to the side and never dangling down like a leper.

If you look at your birkins and kellys you will find that your zipper pulls would stand east-west.

You get most of the pics from Japanese websites. I'm from Japan and I must comment that NOT all Japan resellers sell real birkins. There are TONS & TONS of resellers that do INDEED sell REAL birkins but there are also those that sell FAKE ones.

Many Japanese people here like me prefer to get one from the Hermes boutique. But many women here also do buy from resellers like Loire, a very well-known top reseller boutique.

rochasgirl said:
You get most of the pics from Japanese websites. I'm from Japan and I must comment that NOT all Japan resellers sell real birkins. There are TONS & TONS of resellers that do INDEED sell REAL birkins but there are also those that sell FAKE ones.

Many Japanese people here like me prefer to get one from the Hermes boutique. But many women here also do buy from resellers like Loire, a very well-known top reseller boutique.

This is actually true.

Yesterday, when I went to Hermes I brought a Japanese magazine catalog of Hermes bags with the different colors. I'm not Japanese but my friend gave it to me. The store manager was looking at it and pointed at some colors saying ... "that is not Hermes! We don't make it in that color."