Reed Krakoff Luxury Brand

The collection is amazingly wonderful! I haven't been feeling this kind of high over bags for months! I can see the quality of the leather and workmanship but wonder where are they made?

I have seen these bags twice now at Saks. I like the Boxer I, the Auction I and the Field I. I am actually debating buying one of these bags currently.
My only issues are

1) Maybe it's my imagination but the Field bag reminds me of Dooney and Bourke bags from 15-20 years ago. I think it's the leather and the shape.

2) The Boxer bag is pretty but the two tone bags with different flap vs body color seems to stand out more than the single color bags. The "problem" is, most of these bags have exotic skins and are in the $5000+ range. There is one with light gray flannel and a brown leather flap which is very attractive, but for $1000, I don't know about flannel instead of leather. The all black leather one is cute, but from afar, it looks almost like any other $100 work bag because I think the belt detailing and the flap are harder to make out

3) The bags are a little on the heavy side, but not impossible.

The plus side, is these bags are definitely not "trendy" and are good work bags to carry for years....