Red Handbag Recommendations?

Snowfox

Nov 18, 2010
Where heaven meets earth
I saw a red Dolce and Gabbana Miss Sicily tote on ebay and really liked it:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...STRK:MEWAX:IT&autorefresh=true#ht_1074wt_1139

I would have bid on it but it is too big for me at 15x11.5, something this size in red would be too overwhelming...I'd like something like this with a maximum width of around 11-13", same depth. I liked the way the hardware looks, and the long strap option. Does anyone have a smaller, similar purse (similar structure/hardware, without the flap the smaller bags have) to recommend in bright red?

Last edited:

isabellam

O.G.
Feb 16, 2009
I don't have any recommendations, but I hope you find what you're looking for. I'm craving a red bag this time of year too. It must be the snow!

Lips

dunzo
Oct 19, 2009
I've got several red bags, but I'm currently jonesing a bit for a red D&B Kristen. I have no knowledge of D&B at all, but another member posted pics of this bag in black and tan colourways and I thought it was a nice looking bag for work. Then I saw that it comes in red, and I was sold. Plus, it's cheap ;)

- Lips

Attachments

Jul 21, 2006
Southwest Florida
You should really look into Brahmin......such gorgeous reds! Plus, they really aren't overpriced.....somewhere in the high 200's to mid 300's, and possibly even mid 100's if you can find a great sale!

indiaink

Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
Snowfox, now you've got me thinking about it - I've become enamoured with washed tumbled leather, and a red in that leather would be divine!!!

The Olivia Harris Trapezoid satchel in red is a great color - alas, it was too big for me..

Attachments

Last edited:

jroger1

Jan 13, 2010
SE TEXAS
I want a red bag too, the one I have is lovely but has a strong (too strong) leather odor. I found one I like but it sold out The Rack, and so far now I'm looking at suggestions on this post.

xichic

addicted to vacation
O.G.
Mar 24, 2007
deep in the heart of Texas
one of the best red purses i own and love to see is the Louis Vuitton Epi. My epi segur MM is about 4 years old and is still bright as the first day i bought it.

good luck OP!