Red Handbag Recommendations?

Snowfox

Nov 18, 2010
I saw a red Dolce and Gabbana Miss Sicily tote on ebay and really liked it:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...STRK:MEWAX:IT&autorefresh=true#ht_1074wt_1139

I would have bid on it but it is too big for me at 15x11.5, something this size in red would be too overwhelming...I'd like something like this with a maximum width of around 11-13", same depth. I liked the way the hardware looks, and the long strap option. Does anyone have a smaller, similar purse (similar structure/hardware, without the flap the smaller bags have) to recommend in bright red?

Last edited:
I've got several red bags, but I'm currently jonesing a bit for a red D&B Kristen. I have no knowledge of D&B at all, but another member posted pics of this bag in black and tan colourways and I thought it was a nice looking bag for work. Then I saw that it comes in red, and I was sold. Plus, it's cheap ;)

- Lips

Attachments

• red d&B Kristen.jpg
    red d&B Kristen.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 178
You should really look into Brahmin......such gorgeous reds! Plus, they really aren't overpriced.....somewhere in the high 200's to mid 300's, and possibly even mid 100's if you can find a great sale!

Snowfox, now you've got me thinking about it - I've become enamoured with washed tumbled leather, and a red in that leather would be divine!!!

The Olivia Harris Trapezoid satchel in red is a great color - alas, it was too big for me..

attachment.php

Attachments

• thing_12107610_l.jpg
    thing_12107610_l.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 514
Last edited:
I want a red bag too, the one I have is lovely but has a strong (too strong) leather odor. I found one I like but it sold out The Rack, and so far now I'm looking at suggestions on this post.

one of the best red purses i own and love to see is the Louis Vuitton Epi. My epi segur MM is about 4 years old and is still bright as the first day i bought it.

good luck OP!