Red Handbag Recommendations?

one of the best red purses i own and love to see is the Louis Vuitton Epi. My epi segur MM is about 4 years old and is still bright as the first day i bought it.

good luck OP!

I was actually considering the red Epis as I have long admired the Epi line.:biggrin: I just haven't found what looks to be the right shape for me yet. From what I saw I liked the Jasmin, Alma and Lockit in this color, and the Segur is gorgeous!

personally think its not really practical but Marc Jacobs Quilted Stam in red is gorgeous!!!!
btw, Marc Jacobs also have a Ursula Bowler in Red call Red Lobster in patent leather, not too big not too small just right size and lightweight, I'll post pictures from PC tomorrow, maybe you can google MJ forum meanwhile?

There is a cherry red "Wally" doctor bag by Furla on the RLL Facebook Fans Only sale that just started. Lots of other red styles by Furla. Might be worth a check.

personally think its not really practical but Marc Jacobs Quilted Stam in red is gorgeous!!!!

LOVE that bag! :biggrin: But I know just what you mean. Not terribly practical. There was a thread a while back that asked readers what bag they most regretted buying and one of the most frequent answers was the Stam.