Red Envelopes

To be honest I have only used 1 of the rabbit year envelope last year. For this year, since each envelope has a unique greeting, they are 100% remaining as keepsake!

Curious if anyone actually use them?
Lol this was true for me last year, it was too precious to use then, knowing the kids will just rip it apart. Then l realized l would have to wait 11 years before l could use it again. This year… just forget about the envelopes. I came here because l was amused there is actually a thread discussing the red packets!

I gave out those cute red envelopes in the past, but not this year not anymore after I saw the kids ripped them apart wildly.
the well made plain red envelopes would be perfect for every year, all you need to do is to write down simple blessing words, or be creative or just blank.

Attachments

• redenvelope.jpg
    redenvelope.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 30
I gave out those cute red envelopes in the past, but not this year not anymore after I saw the kids ripped them apart wildly.
the well made plain red envelopes would be perfect for every year, all you need to do is to write down simple blessing words, or be creative or just blank.
I think that would be a great Lunar New Year event suggestion for H. Have a local artist come in to do Chinese calligraphy of new year greetings on red envelopes.

I did use mine last year! I am Korean, and while we do give out money in envelopes during LNY, it doesn't have to be red (color). I gave them to my parents to give to my toddler. My toddler did rip one of the envelopes.

I also saved the rest and shared with my mom to give them out. The envelopes are such good quality, it really makes a nice envelope for handing out money.

My dragon is coming this Friday along with few goodies I ordered! Im a dragon baby, so feel extra special my SA was able to save me one even though I'm remote now. I did specifically asked if she could save me one :smile:

Now you've got me curious on what else you picked up today!
I actually didn't purchase anything on Monday. My SA just told me to come into the boutique as they received the Red Envelopes. So, I swung by the boutique as I was in the area that day. Just picked up my envelopes and chatted for a few minutes and left. But... I have an appointment for this Friday now!

Reactions: iseebearbears
Has anyone ever received these in any European city? I’m so sad to miss out on these if it’s only available for certain markets 😩
I asked my SA at FSH about these and he had NO idea what I was talking about! I even showed him a picture from this thread, and still no clue.

But I finally got mine from the U.S. Also got some from Faure Le Page in Paris!

IMG_1688.jpeg