Red Envelopes

It’s rude yes for the sa to have said what they said. It’s weird that the YouTuber who doesn’t even celebrate lunar new year got envelopes. And I wish the brand would not limit envelopes to Chinese wording when other cultures celebrate.

Btw - On fb, clients who regularly resell their prespend are also reselling these red envelopes for 70-100. Imo the brand should offer them to any regular client who asks or not offer them at all. Why so stingy? Given that a single scarf now costs 510, goodness seems like any spend today would warrant some stinking paper envelopes.

Edit: I forgot scarves are now 550. Sheesh. Well all the more reason!! Brands like Tiffany give these away for like 1000 spend. I mean seriously h. Would it really hurt revenue to engender some good will with regular clients?

To be honest I have only used 1 of the rabbit year envelope last year. For this year, since each envelope has a unique greeting, they are 100% remaining as keepsake!

Curious if anyone actually use them?

A lot of people collect them, no right or wrong. They obviously sound like they delight you and bring you joy, so collect away!
To be honest I have only used 1 of the rabbit year envelope last year. For this year, since each envelope has a unique greeting, they are 100% remaining as keepsake!

Curious if anyone actually use them?