Received original mamma today... Not as described! :(

Tat's terrible!!! Maybe we should have a list of blacklisted ebay sellers??

I wish we could, but I don't think that would be a good idea because we could have another incident where they would come on here and cause all kinds of drama. So perhaps it's better not to list their names or anything...just for the sake of our forum being safe and not having to close down because of idiots.

Dreamsoftoki was saying it looks like they take damaged bags and fix them up so they can sell them... It sure looks like it, I just wonder where they got so many damaged bags and how they knew how to fix them all. Maybe they know someone that worked for lesportsac and snuck out the ruined bags? Who knows.

snapcat - hope you can get your money back!!! Another deceiving evil-bay seller :tdown:they all seem to have the same characteristic: blurry pictures, incomplete descriptions and intentionally left out the key details... so all these items were actually refurbished :wtf:

gah~ i'm so sorry to hear abt it :sad: such a bummer...i hope everything gets resolved soon..

it's definitely safer to opt for refund via paypal too IMO

I'm so sorry this happened snapcat! :sad:

The good thing is she is willing to give you a refund and she does respond to her emails and is willing to resolve issues. I also don't like how she responded to my personal email instead of through eBay.

I asked for a refund and wasn't even given that option as you know. Now I'm waiting to receive an original print campeggio from her and she claims it is new and that all the rivets are "OK" (I had asked her if all the rivets were original but she responded with "ok" so I am worried because in her mind "ok" probably means a silver rivet)

Oh and yah this seller is from Hawaii and I agree she is getting these bags damaged from somewhere and is doing her own mending. Just wish this was all disclosed in the auction that way snapcat and I would have at least been aware of what we were buying.

Apparently this seller mavic recently changed their name from gwaipahu... Sometimes it shows up on my ebay like that because of the recent name change. I wonder why they changed their user name...

hmm.... we've all heard how the rivets pop out on some of the original print bags (mine are loose, the ONLY bag they are loose on). Is it possible these are bags that got sent to the outlet that were missing rivets (why they didn't sell inthe first place) and instead of selling them in the store they wholesaled them to this person?