Received original mamma today... Not as described! :(

Omg! I feel soooo stupid!! I bought from this seller too....

The most immediate thing I noticed was that I received a Mamma Mia instead of the Buon Viaggio that I had won.

This was TOTALLY FINE by me since I had really wanted a Mamma Mia in the first place but couldn't find it so I was happy. I paid $86 total which includes ship.

But now that I read this post, and read about the "silver" rivet, I took a closer look at my straps and saw one GOLD rivet!!!

I had left positive feedback for this seller too :sad: Omg... this sucks..

Just an update ... I only received one refund out of the two ... I don't know if the seller is purposely dragging things but it just feels like it. I hate to think this and want to give the seller the benefit of the doubt but for some reason refunding my money seems to be a problem for her.

I finally had to open a dispute with Paypal which was immediately escalated to a claim because for some reason the seller is unable to accept any communcation (whatever that means).

Fortunately she is not selling anything on Ebay right now. But none the less, buyer beware ....

well i too bought from the seller.. a paradiso ciao...needless to say ..it wasnt as described/mentiond on the auction :sad: it was missing a few zipper teeth in the front ( at least its not in the middle) and they added the gold stoppers on both sides..the bag was dirty and looked used..so i emailed her we worked things out and i was able to get some money back...it wasnt a whole lot but it was something..rather than sending it back and loosing more out of it. I havent try cleaning it yet..:Push:

So Mama..I hope things work out for you..:biggrin:

"I finally had to open a dispute with Paypal which was immediately escalated to a claim because for some reason the seller is unable to accept any communcation (whatever that means). "

I think that means their account is suspended-I'm sure this person has people filing cases against them left and right-I'm sure paypal will find the dispute in your favor-hopefully you'll get your money though. If he doesnt have a credit card on file or has insufficient funds you may not get it.

Hm I wonder if I can file a dispute as well even after I had (stupidly) given positive feedback to this seller?

I don't mind the gold rivet anymore and the rest of the bag is practically new so I'm over it. But if I could get some money back because that rivet issue never got listed in the auction, it would be nice. :P