Received original mamma today... Not as described! :(

Sorry this happened to you snapcat! Crooked ebay sellers are the worst!! The seller probably did not email you back through the ebay system because if you file a claim, paypal reviews all the correspondence between you and the seller. I'm going through the process myself right now with that damaged uchiwa I bought on ebay. I'm still waiting for paypal to review my case. It's taking forever!!

Ok now the seller said they would send me a refund via paypal by tomorrow which makes me feel better, I hope it works out! LOL I hate how the seller communicates in caps lock...

I'm sorry to hear about this snapcat! I hate it when these things happen to great toki lovers.. stupid ebay people suck :yucky: I'm glad you're able to get the refund via Paypal now.. its makes more sense than the money order.

Yeah I hope the seller pulls through with the refund, I guess I'll find out tomorrow. I just hope when I mail it off s/he doesn't just list it again without a good description!

AWW snapcat!! i'm sorry this happened! blah~ I bought my original bella bella from this seller and LUCKILY it was Brand New and perfect (i EXAMINED IT thread to thread when i got it). I don't think this seller means to be deceiving, but you HAVE to ask her questions before bidding because a lot of her stuff has "fixed" parts... the original BV she was selling had a silver rivet but was not stated in the description (just in the picture). She seems somewhat inexperienced w/ ebay? I don't know... I just hope everything pans out well with your situation!

Very sorry this happened snapcat. I was watching that bag too and though whoever won it was so so lucky.
Now i have a dilema; I just won a paradiso campeggio from the same seller and I am worried that something similar will happen to me. What shounld I do?? HELP!!

Very sorry this happened snapcat. I was watching that bag too and though whoever won it was so so lucky.
Now i have a dilema; I just won a paradiso campeggio from the same seller and I am worried that something similar will happen to me. What shounld I do?? HELP!!
contact them& ask if they left anything out of the auction info? or if there are any parts of the bag that have been altered? :shrugs:
like, just won, as in it hasn't been shipped yet, or it's on its way?

I have not paid yet, I won it yesterday. Ok I'll do that thanks :smile:. I was just a little conserned bacause I read that some sellers automatically leave neg feedback if you ask questions after the bidding ended.

That really sucks!! I've had ebay issues also but were satisfied with my purchases in the end. I'll probably try to avoid buying from anyone who's not a reputable toki seller in the future.