Received my RM Nikki in Night but......

savvy23

Perfect Blue
O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
It smells! I just posted my concerns in the BE lounge because I am a solider of the BE bag but loved the RM Nikki and the way it looks. I saw a 30% discount from Label360 that desiprinzess has listed so I bought it. I just received this morning, I opened it up and I was like....huh?

It kind of smells like a old man. Not to mention that I am not sure if this is the Night with all the confusion on the new colors. Not as soft or smooshy as i would have thought.

Also, I am new to RM so I am not sure if this is supposed to come with a authenticity card or whatever. I have 14 days to decide on this so I need the experts to tell me their advice.

When I opened from Label360, it had their trademark skull paper--the Nikki was wrapped in a plasic and then there was the bag.

I have posted photos below--is there anyway I can tell it is what I ordered and the smell...ehh!:crybaby:Not what i expected

Oh No! I am so sorry to hear that. It should have come with the cards, tag, and dustbag. If you do decide to keep it perhaps try to put a few dryer sheets in it for a couple days in a sealed rubbermaid container. I have had this problem w/ smokey bags and this method always seemed to work for me.

They should have come with a Rebecca Minkoff tag attached by a cute ball chain, a card w/ a photo and phone number of "Vince" their cute guy, and also a card about the leather of your bag. Maybe you can call and ask them to send it to you?

Seriously? I have a card that is brown and says that it is a Rebecca Minkoff and how to take care of it. then there is a card with a man named Vincent to call him.

Has anyone ever ordered from Label360? do they send the bags in plastic paper. i am trying desperatley to post photos but cannot!

They should have come with a Rebecca Minkoff tag attached by a cute ball chain, a card w/ a photo and phone number of "Vince" their cute guy, and also a card about the leather of your bag. Maybe you can call and ask them to send it to you?
No cute ball chain! I wondered if someone returned this bag for the same reason I have. I have the other cards--I am feeling duped! (spelling!)

I will see if I can find that thread for you and post a link.
I got a return bag once and all the tassells were knotted up and shoved in the pocket and it had marks on it. I got that bag from Bloomies though.