Received my RM Nikki in Night but......

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It smells! I just posted my concerns in the BE lounge because I am a solider of the BE bag but loved the RM Nikki and the way it looks. I saw a 30% discount from Label360 that desiprinzess has listed so I bought it. I just received this morning, I opened it up and I was like....huh?

It kind of smells like a old man. Not to mention that I am not sure if this is the Night with all the confusion on the new colors. Not as soft or smooshy as i would have thought.

Also, I am new to RM so I am not sure if this is supposed to come with a authenticity card or whatever. I have 14 days to decide on this so I need the experts to tell me their advice.

When I opened from Label360, it had their trademark skull paper--the Nikki was wrapped in a plasic and then there was the bag.

I have posted photos below--is there anyway I can tell it is what I ordered and the smell...ehh!:crybaby:Not what i expected

2. Ok, i cannot post the photos and I do not know why. Sorry, no I am getting really angry!

3. Nikki...im sorry to hear that....I just received mines yesterday from LB...it was nicely wraped in tissue paper and it has that nice leather smell.

4. Oh No! I am so sorry to hear that. It should have come with the cards, tag, and dustbag. If you do decide to keep it perhaps try to put a few dryer sheets in it for a couple days in a sealed rubbermaid container. I have had this problem w/ smokey bags and this method always seemed to work for me.

5. OMG...mines didnt come with any cards...Im panicking now.

6. They should have come with a Rebecca Minkoff tag attached by a cute ball chain, a card w/ a photo and phone number of "Vince" their cute guy, and also a card about the leather of your bag. Maybe you can call and ask them to send it to you?

7. Seriously? I have a card that is brown and says that it is a Rebecca Minkoff and how to take care of it. then there is a card with a man named Vincent to call him.

Has anyone ever ordered from Label360? do they send the bags in plastic paper. i am trying desperatley to post photos but cannot!

8. Hi Savy, I don't know how to post pics either but their are a few threads about it. Use the search feature and there is a good one started by Vlad.

9. No cute ball chain! I wondered if someone returned this bag for the same reason I have. I have the other cards--I am feeling duped! (spelling!)

10. My bags have come in a plastic bag w/ a Rebbecca Minkoff sticker on it (no matter where I order them from) and the dustbag was inside.

11. you can post pictures through 'post reply' (not quick reply) under additional options (attach files).

12. I will see if I can find that thread for you and post a link.
    I got a return bag once and all the tassells were knotted up and shoved in the pocket and it had marks on it. I got that bag from Bloomies though.

13. Okay...I went back and looked inside the zipper and the cards were there.

14. That's great:tup::tup:
    I don't know why they hide them in that sneaky pocket. I wish they would put them all together in a nice envelope.