Rebecca Minkoff's Hot Spot

Hi...I like the name "Hot Spot"! LOL! Since this is my hot spot, anything you all want from me, questions, pics?

So nice of you to answer questions! I have one!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the bags with the gold on the bottom. Can you tell us which bags in this line have gold on the bottom (so I can decide which one to get...LOL) Is it just the Morning Afters and only in certain colors or...?

Hello Rebecca. I'm loving my purple Nikki from the sale. I wanted to ask for a mid-size version of the bag. Perhaps with an inch longer strap. The strap tends to go just under the arm and I need a little room with coats and such. Even though I am petite, I would like a bigger bag, just not as overwhelming as the regular size Nikki. It is(has been) a Minkoff Christmas/Birthday for me!!!

Wait till you see "Plan B" for Spring. Its my next hobo shape and is a little longer like you mentioned! I think you will like the updated changes.

Hey Rebecca, I also have a question...

Im having trouble figuring out what to wear with my Royal Blue with Brown Basketweave MAM. Although, it may seem ridiculous, I tend to follow the advice of personal stylist Kendall Farr's of never wearing more than 3 basic colors in one outfit (for a streamlined, classic, and uncomplicated looking outfit), and as a result I get stuck trying to figure out what to wear with the bag,and I end up just not wearing it. The picture below shows how gorgeous the bag looks with red heels...but given that red heels are being worn and brown and blue are the colors of the bag itself, what colored outfit would work with all this?

Any advice is much appreciated!

Hey you. I like to do a mix where I am wearing at least one other color that matches the purse. For instance, I have that bag too and I like to wear a brown shoe or a royal scarf. I have this great royal blue coat so I like matching that with the bag. Go for something in your outfit (it can be small) that matches one of the colors and I think you will be set!

So nice of you to answer questions! I have one!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the bags with the gold on the bottom. Can you tell us which bags in this line have gold on the bottom (so I can decide which one to get...LOL) Is it just the Morning Afters and only in certain colors or...?

YES! Blue, Pink and Black all will come with gold bottoms! Its going to be in mini and regular size! :yahoo:

First of all, Rebecca, you are amazing!! That's so cool that you hang out on here, and thanks for emailing me back.

Congrats on that Mocha MAM. I LOVE IT!! I'm waiting for my Glazed Espresso MA, but since I've ordered it I've become obsessed with getting a MA Mini too. I'm a bit worried that the MA might be too big for me, (I'm 5'4) but I'll know soon when I get it. In the meantime- I must get a MINI! Question is, what color??? Emerald or Eggplant? Help!

Go for the Emerald! I missed out on getting that color for me and am kicking myself for it! :sad:

I really hope you make your purple bags a part of your collection. Are you planning to? I was really hoping to buy a purple mma till you ran out.
Maybe even a brighter purple color like the belen enchandia purple.

Spring comes out Jan 15th! And for Fall we have more purple coming (I know that sounds like a long time to wait, but we ship Fall in June, so its right around the corner. As for Mini Nikki's, those might need a come back. I need a count of how many people want it so that I know its worth bringing back!

The Nikki in Night Blue is gorgeous....something about that color that has just the right amount of purple and blue together....

Of course, the yellow would be gorgeous for summer.....

I somehow see myself caving to get the Night Blue Nikki....

Yayyy! Now I have hope for a purple bag. I guess the spring is the light lavender so I guess I'll wait till fall to see the darker purple! I hope you start having some colors in silver hardware too as I know some people on here have mentioned. I think purple would look hot in silver kind of like how I like my black with silver.

Also I need that hot pink bag with the gold bottom when it comes out! Can't wait. Thanks :smile:

I am sure that by now everyone's seen the new resort line (on the website) -- and marked those they want in their heads... Ladies, I need your help -- one bag is really calling out to me, but I'm not sure what it is... is it a MA, or a new design? It's the one the arrow is pointing at... thanks!!! I am in LOVE with the color. Photo from official RM site. GO GO GO!
identify-which-is-what.jpg

Hi...I like the name "Hot Spot"! LOL! Since this is my hot spot, anything you all want from me, questions, pics?

Rebecca, thanks for hanging out with us here! (GUNG, thanks for starting this awesome thread.) I'm curious about the leathers you use, what kinds are they and how do you decide which to use? I just got the MAM in Night Blue and part of the reason I fell in love with it is because the leather is TDF, so soft and slouchy and touchable. It felt really different than the other colors.