Rebecca Minkoff's Hot Spot

Hi...I like the name "Hot Spot"! LOL! Since this is my hot spot, anything you all want from me, questions, pics?

Hey Rebecca, I also have a question...

Im having trouble figuring out what to wear with my Royal Blue with Brown Basketweave MAM. Although, it may seem ridiculous, I tend to follow the advice of personal stylist Kendall Farr's of never wearing more than 3 basic colors in one outfit (for a streamlined, classic, and uncomplicated looking outfit), and as a result I get stuck trying to figure out what to wear with the bag,and I end up just not wearing it. The picture below shows how gorgeous the bag looks with red heels...but given that red heels are being worn and brown and blue are the colors of the bag itself, what colored outfit would work with all this?

Any advice is much appreciated!

Attachments

• profilepic8596_1.gif.jpg
    profilepic8596_1.gif.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 120
Has anyone tried to get a strap for their bags? I called RM yesterday to buy one over the phone for my Elephant MAB and the associate told me to email Catalina. No answer yet from her. Has anyone else ordered one? And if you did, what procedure did you go through to order it? I know one other TPFer called Jes directly. (Do I call and ask for her directly?)

Also, I'd love to see some modeling pics with the strap too. I promise to post pics if I get mine. Thanks in advance! :flowers:

i have the only lex sample from the sample sale...i don't know if there will be more coming out in the color i got? i love it...it's pink metallic snakeskin material and the 'wings' are baby pink leather...sounds crazy, and it is - it's the most fun clutch/small purse i own! maybe pics soon... thanks rebecca!

I ordered emailed the order through Catalina as a rep at RM instructed me. I emailed a week ago and Catalina just emailed me back the other day. It took almost a week to place the order. So I'm hoping it won't be more than 10 days but not sure.

I have a question...does the No Strings satchel come in any colors other than whitewash/gold? I absolutely covet that bag!

I just answered my own question perusing the RM website. Presenting, No Strings satchels!
rosegold_whitewash1.jpg
lavendar_silver1.jpg
rosegold_sahara1.jpg

The white/gold one is still my favorite. It would look smashing in eggplant or a rich cobalt blue, though!

I ordered emailed the order through Catalina as a rep at RM instructed me. I emailed a week ago and Catalina just emailed me back the other day. It took almost a week to place the order. So I'm hoping it won't be more than 10 days but not sure.

Thanks - I will just try to be a little more patient about her getting back to me. :sweatdrop:
And I hope you get your strap super quick :yes:

I've only just discovered Rebecca Minkoff and oooooh, I am in love with that yellow Nikki!! Also love the Matinee in gold and whitewash, but I think I'd not wear it and just display it at home. :P

Looks like I'll have to watch eBay as shipping direct is just too exorbitant for me.

Lookie Lookie - this is what came today!
mam1.JPG mam2.JPG mam3.JPG mam4.JPG mam5.JPG

I am in :heart::heart: with the Mocha MAM! It's so soft and can't wait to carry her!

After holding the MAM, I'm seriously contemplating taking back the Matinee to Nordstrom. It's really stiff compared to the Minis. I have LAMB bag in a similar color and don't know if I need two bags in the same color......

Ugh, can't decide!

Lookie Lookie - this is what came today!
View attachment 311928 View attachment 311929 View attachment 311930 View attachment 311931 View attachment 311932

I am in :heart::heart: with the Mocha MAM! It's so soft and can't wait to carry her!

After holding the MAM, I'm seriously contemplating taking back the Matinee to Nordstrom. It's really stiff compared to the Minis. I have LAMB bag in a similar color and don't know if I need two bags in the same color......

Ugh, can't decide!
Your bag is GEORGOUS!!!!!:nuts::upsidedown::yes:

And GUNG, you look so stylish with those shoes and RM bag! How about a trench dress or maybe a high-waisted pencil skirt and collared shirt...that'd be hot too.

LOL! Thats not my pic, thats an advertising pic from Rebecca Minkoff. Thank you for the advice though, I will definitely think about your pointers, they sound super cute!:yes: