Realse date for the Monogram Tivoli!

well, it doesn't mean anything. could still be november since it's supposed to come out end of oct. remember what lv said about the damier neverfull..
let's just wait and see :smile:

i just called to get on the waitlist and they did ask for my CC information...i decided not to be put on the list because i dont want them to run my CC if i dont like the bag....id rather just wait for it to come out and go see if i like it and if i do then just wait for a bag!

i didnt know they needed the CC info to be on the waitlist
they never take my CC info to be on waitlist...:confused1:

i just called another store near me...i called KOP and Short Hills and they both said that they need CC information. She said when the purse comes in they would charge my card and they would call me to come in and get the purse.

I didnt want to do that because I want to see the purse before they would charge me. So I guess I will just have to wait for it to come out and go and look at it and if I really like it, then I will get one.

I just called the SA at one of the stores I've purchased at, and they didn't even have a list started yet for the Tivoli, so she said I'm the first on the list. HOWEVER, I want a Tivoli PM, and she actually called me back to say that she checked the inventory list (or something like that) and it only shows the Tivoli being in MM & GM!!! I hope she doesn't have all her info right, although she is the assistant mgr, so I'm a little deflated right now:wtf:.

I just called the SA at one of the stores I've purchased at, and they didn't even have a list started yet for the Tivoli, so she said I'm the first on the list. HOWEVER, I want a Tivoli PM, and she actually called me back to say that she checked the inventory list (or something like that) and it only shows the Tivoli being in MM & GM!!! I hope she doesn't have all her info right, although she is the assistant mgr, so I'm a little deflated right now:wtf:.

Yes, I think she has misinterpreted the MM for the PM. Because according to the lookbook and the store that I asked to be waitlisted in, their sizes are PM and GM. Maybe it's just a typo. :smile: