Realse date for the Monogram Tivoli!

I know exactly what you mean! The GM would be ginormus for me, so that's why I've wait-listed up for the PM..I am hoping too that it might be able to be carried on the shoulder, but from everything I've heard, it's supposed to be handheld..darn it!

that stinks!!! ill just have to wait for it to come out and take a look at it and see what everyone says...i really really need a shoulder bag!!!

that stinks!!! ill just have to wait for it to come out and take a look at it and see what everyone says...i really really need a shoulder bag!!!
Oh I know, I definitely prefer a shoulder bag as well since that's all I pretty much carry, but the Tivoli is just sooooo cute looking that I'm willing to give handheld bags a try! And from looking at the pictures, it could be possible to fit it up there on the shoulder if you can make the straps longer, so who knows? Fingers crossed! :smile:

The straps on the tivoli pm look longer than the ones on the saleya pm IMO. That means they may fit on our shoulders :graucho:I cant wait for this one!!! Im not big on LV shoulder bags since I havent found any that suits my taste and needs, but this is definitely TDF!:yahoo::drool:

well ladies lets all HOPE the pm will fit all our shoulders!!!!! i need a shoulder bag so bad!!!....
im not on the waitlist but do you think ill be able to get one once the bag comes out or after the bag has been out for a little while??!!!

well ladies lets all HOPE the pm will fit all our shoulders!!!!! i need a shoulder bag so bad!!!....
im not on the waitlist but do you think ill be able to get one once the bag comes out or after the bag has been out for a little while??!!!
Try to be on the waitlist. Im sure this bag would be out of stock for a while since everyone's lusting over it.

Yeah, I just called the nearest LV which is Dallas for me, and told them that I would like to be put on the waiting list for the Tivoli...the SA was like can you spell that? Uh T-I-V-O-L-I...:nuts: she hadn't heard of it so she put me on with someone who had, and that was it! They just asked me what size I wanted, and my phone number and address. They said they'll call as soon as one gets in, in November. That's so far away! I would definitely get put on a list somewhere, I think that they'll be hard to come by for a while after their released.

Yeah, I just called the nearest LV which is Dallas for me, and told them that I would like to be put on the waiting list for the Tivoli...the SA was like can you spell that? Uh T-I-V-O-L-I...:nuts: she hadn't heard of it so she put me on with someone who had, and that was it! They just asked me what size I wanted, and my phone number and address. They said they'll call as soon as one gets in, in November. That's so far away! I would definitely get put on a list somewhere, I think that they'll be hard to come by for a while after their released.
Hi there, you just made me wonder about something. Did you need your CC number to be waitlisted at the store? Because the SA at the 866 number took my credit card info down when he waitlisted me. Was that necessary or did he coax me into something that wasn't required to place me on the list?

The reason I'm concerned is, come November I may be obsessed with some other Vuitton or thing, and forget that I put myself on that list, and he's going to run my card and I'll be wondering what happened to 800 some odd dollars until I get a box from LV reminding me.

Hi there, you just made me wonder about something. Did you need your CC number to be waitlisted at the store? Because the SA at the 866 number took my credit card info down when he waitlisted me. Was that necessary or did he coax me into something that wasn't required to place me on the list?

The reason I'm concerned is, come November I may be obsessed with some other Vuitton or thing, and forget that I put myself on that list, and he's going to run my card and I'll be wondering what happened to 800 some odd dollars until I get a box from LV reminding me.

Nope they didn't take my CC info; just my name and address...hmm, that's kinda weird! What I thought was gonna go down was that whenever they got the purse in at the store, they would just go down the list and call the wait-listed and let them know that the Tivoli was in and that if they still wanted to buy it they could, I guess, give the CC info at that time. I will call the store tomorrow to clarify this! I always assumed the wait-list was just guaranteeing a purse for you and when it came in that's when you decide if you wanted to buy it or not? :confused1:

do i have to pay for it now do waitlist??? what if i dont like it when it comes out?? how does it work?!
I have never wait-listed for anything until yesterday, and the only info I gave them was just my name and address...they didn't mention anything about credit cards, they just said they'd give me a call when the purses started arriving in the store so, I could totally be wrong, but I assumed that when they called me that's when I could purchase it and by that time if I decided I didn't want it, the purse would just go to the next person on the list...hope that makes sense, kinda rambling here! I am going to call Dallas tomorrow and get more information about how this wait-listing stuff works...:yes: