Real housewives of Salt Lake city

This season of Salt Lake is really pathetic - if this is all they have to offer, then this should be the last season.

All the BS over Heather's black eye. Either talk about it or let it drop!!!
I am sure in the drunken escapades that Heather was having, someone probably elbowed her in the eye or she fell into something. I just don't get all this mystery Heather is trying to create around it. I guess she's just grasping at anything to give her a storyline to finish the season.

And I really though we were done with seeing Brooks.
Even Meredith had to laugh at him saying that this fashion show needed years to plan.:P

Well, the season is over and maybe the whole franchise.
Even with good behaviour, Jen will be gone for a few years, and I don't know if the other ladies are interesting enough alone (especially without Mary).

I was surprised to see Meredith and Seth in NY for Jen. I suppose she really was just looking for airtime, seeing as the wrapped to end episode in 30 minutes.

I wonder if Coach Shah will stick around and wait for Jen. One of the witnesses in the trial was a woman who's husband was having an affair with Jen, and allegedly Jen was stocking her - that can't be pleasant for Coach to hear.

Part of me wants to feel bad for Coach, but I mean come ON, where did he think she was making money from?
The episode went pretty fast, they cut out some of the confrontations at the book cover event. One clip I saw was Danna yelling at Jen and then Meredith telling Whitney she was set up by her.
Heather and Lisa ended the episode together at lunch after being enemies all season? ok....

I did appreciate the editors showing the montage of Jenn yelling about how innocent she was :lol:

This season of Salt Lake is really pathetic - if this is all they have to offer, then this should be the last season.

All the BS over Heather's black eye. Either talk about it or let it drop!!!
I am sure in the drunken escapades that Heather was having, someone probably elbowed her in the eye or she fell into something. I just don't get all this mystery Heather is trying to create around it. I guess she's just grasping at anything to give her a storyline to finish the season.

And I really though we were done with seeing Brooks.
Even Meredith had to laugh at him saying that this fashion show needed years to plan.:P
Haven't been able to watch the show recently but do have a theory on the black eye. I believe Jen was the cause. Heather covered up due to it creating more problems for Jen with the court case coming up. Now that That is over....will Heather reveal the cause? Curious to know if I'm right....or not.

Apologies if this has already been written by another.

Reactions: rockhollow
Haven't been able to watch the show recently but do have a theory on the black eye. I believe Jen was the cause. Heather covered up due to it creating more problems for Jen with the court case coming up. Now that That is over....will Heather reveal the cause? Curious to know if I'm right....or not.

Apologies if this has already been written by another.
I read on a few pages that production asked Heather to be vague and she hit her eye on a faucet fixture in the bathroom.

Part of me wants to feel bad for Coach, but I mean come ON, where did he think she was making money from?
The episode went pretty fast, they cut out some of the confrontations at the book cover event. One clip I saw was Danna yelling at Jen and then Meredith telling Whitney she was set up by her.
Heather and Lisa ended the episode together at lunch after being enemies all season? ok....

I did appreciate the editors showing the montage of Jenn yelling about how innocent she was :lol:
He probably had his suspicions but the length Jen had gone to make her money? I don't think he knew the details, busy with his own job which kept him from doing some detective work and believed whatever she was telling him. She is pretty good at covering up what she wants to hide.

She’ll only have to serve 5.5 years. That’s just not enough for how many elderly people she ripped off.
The fastest, she is out, the fastest, she can work to pay restitution to all those folks, imo.
As a married couple, will Coach be forced to give up his asset to cover some of her debt?

Reactions: TC1