Real housewives of Salt Lake city

Totally agree about Mary. I don’t know if Heather is “lying” per se. She STILL says she doesn’t know what happened and the convo with Jen was “did I do that to you?” which makes zero sense.

Her tone was not in surprise to me To me it felt like she knew she’d done it and was trying to play coy about it… play it down.

Reactions: sunshineshiney
Jen is so much smaller than Heather. It is hard to imagine Heather being decked.
But then, Heather seems slow at the intake and eager to please, so maybe.🤔
Monica pissed off every single one of those girls, she can’t just rely on Mary to film.
Mary is the gem on that series, what a unique personality and a compelling life story.
I totally disagree…Mary is a fraud and more than a bit unbalanced. I don’t miss her on the show.

Monica driving past the Shah house to catch Jen drunk driving because the FBI needed her help was hilarious. All that stuff she was doing, the drive bys, the online trolling, spying on the Shahs via their security cameras…..etc. I understood Lisa Barlow calling her out as a mom. The youngest must have been a toddler when she was doing all this crazy stuff.
I hope shes gone.
Heather and the black eye. The ladies were screaming and wrestling and showing their breasts that night. In all that drunken hoopla, a black eye doesn’t seem too shocking. My thought is that it was an accident caused by Jen.

She is the head of a cult, totally strange as opposed as fabricated and mundane.
How can she even come on the show?
Next level
I thought you really liked Mary…you did say “Mary is the gem on that series, what a unique personality and a compelling life story” didn’t you?

I am confused.

I thought you really liked Mary…you did say “Mary is the gem on that series, what a unique personality and a compelling life story” didn’t you?

I am confused.
I don’t like her perse but I think that she is a compelling character and brings something totally different to the franchise.
The other ladies just come on for fame and a chance to launch their businesses, Mary does not,imo.
It is so weird that someone who married her grandma husband, has her own scam church would not realize that going on TV is a terrible idea.
This is baffling.

Last edited: