Real Housewives of NEW JERSEY (RHoNJ)

I gave it one more try, and I just can’t. I’ve never seen a more miserable bunch of women. Teresa, Jennifer. . . Gross.
I do like Marge and Melissa so I only watch....when I remember to do so....on Peacock where I can fast forward past those who aren't worth my time. 'T' spoiled the show for me....she ruined the fun. I guess vulgar sells and why they keep 'T'.

Reactions: a_b_c and 1LV
I just listened to Marge, her husband and Marge Senior on Jeff Lewis. They have to be some of the tackiest and most uncouth people on Tv ever.
I Stop watching the show a while back after Teresa came back from camp.
All I have to say, good for them for realizing riches behind their wildest dreams and thank god good written shows came back on tv/streamings.

1715857104289.png
When I see photos of 'T', and others who believe they must over plump their lips, I think of this movie, The Incredible Mr Limpet. Not one man in my life believe it attractive....instead, they shake their heads and laugh.
What I don't understand are the doctors/plastic surgeons who think it's good advertisement for their practice?

• Haha
Reactions: limom
Teresa’s husband might be successful at doing something nobody was able to accomplish so far;
Getting her fired.
Just saw a picture of Milania prom, they have a unique style in this family.

Teresa’s husband might be successful at doing something nobody was able to accomplish so far;
Getting her fired.
Just saw a picture of Milania prom, they have a unique style in this family.

Let’s see how long Louie hangs around in their “love bubble” if Teresa is no longer on TV. He seems to love the camera a little too much, IMO.

OTOH, Teresa sent all her girls to College. I think that Gabriela is University of Michigan bound.
Although, Teresa has conservative and at time backward views, she made sure that her daughters got educated.
I love that for her doters.
For as dumb as Teresa seems, her daughters seem level headed and much more intelligent. I kind of wonder if that had a lot to do with both parents being in jail and gone for lengthy periods of time. Stress like that on young children tends to make them become more responsible and mature at a younger age.
I think her daughters turned out great in spite of her. :P

Wtf is wrong with Dolores? She must have some seriously low self esteem, to once again get involved with a man that could not give less of a crap about her wishes. Paulie’s been separated from his wife for 15 years, Dolores is living with him - and he knows that she wants to get married - yet he’s still dragging his feet? Then he has the audacity to ask her So, do you think if I get divorced, I'm just gonna get on my knee and get engaged to you the next day?”. Umm, YES!! What is he waiting for?? He seems like jerk, and a massive hothead. I hope she finally comes to her senses, dumps him, and pulls her head out of Teresa’s butt while she’s at it.

Wtf is wrong with Dolores? She must have some seriously low self esteem, to once again get involved with a man that could not give less of a crap about her wishes. Paulie’s been separated from his wife for 15 years, Dolores is living with him - and he knows that she wants to get married - yet he’s still dragging his feet? Then he has the audacity to ask her So, do you think if I get divorced, I'm just gonna get on my knee and get engaged to you the next day?”. Umm, YES!! What is he waiting for?? He seems like jerk, and a massive hothead. I hope she finally comes to her senses, dumps him, and pulls her head out of Teresa’s butt while she’s at it.
Supposedly Paulie and his wife own some businesses together and they may not all be on the up and up… I’ve heard the words “massage parlours” on some forums. That’s why he all of a sudden wants to start flipping houses? Weird.
15 years and no divorce means something in the milk ain’t clean (IMO)

John Fuda is trying too hard for airtime. Teresa’s make up was horrible at that sit down. A brown streak right down her nose.

Supposedly Paulie and his wife own some businesses together and they may not all be on the up and up… I’ve heard the words “massage parlours” on some forums. That’s why he all of a sudden wants to start flipping houses? Weird.
15 years and no divorce means something in the milk ain’t clean (IMO)

John Fuda is trying too hard for airtime. Teresa’s make up was horrible at that sit down. A brown streak right down her nose.
Eeeeewwwwww. Definitely making more sense now, though. Dolores seriously needs to cut bait, asap.

100% agreed on John Fuda. His tirade at their sit down was so contrived and uncomfortable. Is anyone really surprised, or taken aback by anything Teresa says at this point? This has been her MO since day 1 of the show. But I guess just ignoring her asinine comments wouldn’t be good for Bravo’s ratings. The only thing I can say though, is that it’s good to see someone else standing up to Tre. It obviously won’t make a difference, because she’s a delusional narcissist and an idiot, but still. Louie’s face during that interaction (well, always) was terrifying - he realllly creeps me out.

I’ll have to rewatch that scene to checkout her makeup. Lol! She is a hot mess.

As far as Jackie goes - I cannot even with her. Talk about thirsty and looking for airtime. Yuck. So disappointed with her.