Real Housewives of NEW JERSEY (RHoNJ)

I didn't believe Tre when she said she went and visited monthly - she was stumbling over her words and just didn't sound truthful.
I think if she hadn't gone to jail, and then lost her mom, she might have stayed more devoted to Juicy, but I think those two things really changed her.
And then being on her own for all this time, she's just not the same old school Tre.
I think there would have been a divorce even if he didn't get deported.

He probably wishes he was still in prison.

yes, because he's not going to get anywhere near the support that Tre got when she got out of jail.
I'm sure his own immediate family will rally around. The daughters might initially be excited, but like Tre, I think they have grown away from the old school Italian values, and as soon as Juicy tries to tell them what to do, they'll back away.
I just can't see it turning out good in anyway for Juicy.

On another note, I just happened to see on TMZ, that yesterday was little Joe's book launch and Tre was there, not waiting for Juicy to get out of jail.
Little Joe's book is about relationships - I'm sure another ghost writer was involved there. I don't think education was a 'big must' for Tre and Joe.

Tre has been photographed holding hands with the new younger BF. We're discussed this, haven't we?

yes, I think they showed that in the same clip, even though this is a different time than before.
Not that I want to defend Tre in any way, but I didn't read lots into the hand holding as they were exiting a restaurant -she had very high shoes and an overly long dress on, it could have just been to help her dash away. There were an awful lot of paps outside, all snapping photos with flashes - it must be a bit disorientating.
But you just never know.....

Reactions: nyc_hou_mia
yes, I think they showed that in the same clip, even though this is a different time than before.
Not that I want to defend Tre in any way, but I didn't read lots into the hand holding as they were exiting a restaurant -she had very high shoes and an overly long dress on, it could have just been to help her dash away. There were an awful lot of paps outside, all snapping photos with flashes - it must be a bit disorientating.
But you just never know.....
I saw photos where she was wearing shorts and bathing suits (so was he) and they looked like a couple.

I saw photos where she was wearing shorts and bathing suits (so was he) and they looked like a couple.

I didn't see that, sounds like they were quite cozy then.
As I've said, I think Tre has changed so much since Juicy has been away, I just don't think she could go back to being Juicy's wife - and I don't think Juicy would be able to handle the new Tre.

Reactions: sgj99