Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS {RHoBH}

Wth is up with Erica's and Dorit's love of and desire for white pumps??? It makes me crazy..
Not a fan of white pumps myself. I could live with them if they were worn with a real summery dress, I guess. If I had to .
Did you notice the white shoes extended to PK? Watch as he climbs the metal stairs and Dorit lags behind. I thought she was into fitness classes?
Sorry, I'm just being catty.

Reactions: baghagg
Since I missed parts of the last episode, not sure exactly what was said. I generally like Erika but I did think that her lashing out was a bit much. Like her lashing out at Eileen last year was way over the top. I missed what Teddy said but assume it has something to do with using the term "pretend amnesia" which I would take offense to. But the lashing was overboard.

Erika overreacted again, she’ll be embarrassed after she sees the episode where she agreed with Teddi. I think Erika has a temper problem, showed when she exploded at Eileen last year.
typical trash. She “doesn’t remember” because she’s “friends” with Dorit right this moment, if she really forgot as she claimed she wouldn’t reacted like that, she probably thinks it makes her look tough or whatever she tries to portray, what a grotesque, ill mannered fool. She burned once before with that German woman when she shared her unsolicited opinion about LVP and oh man she was pissed. Why? What did you expect?

As far as Teddy spilling the beans, she did exactly what Doritos is doing (for no apparent reason), except Teddy didn’t lie or twist the story and Doritos is the one who looks and behaves f***ng insane most of the time when she yells and screams and calls people c*nts.
I agree! Dorit can spin a yarn like a politician, she is despicable, but I prefer her over Erika, who I think is on the verge of cracking. Erika kind of frightens me with her volatile personality.

Reactions: imgg and lucywife