Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS {RHoBH}

Since I missed parts of the last episode, not sure exactly what was said. I generally like Erika but I did think that her lashing out was a bit much. Like her lashing out at Eileen last year was way over the top. I missed what Teddy said but assume it has something to do with using the term "pretend amnesia" which I would take offense to. But the lashing was overboard.
When walking up the stairs Teddi asked Erika if she were LVP would her feelings be hurt if Dorit said those things behind her back. Erika replied “Yes”

Reactions: MamaSleepy
Can’t remember all the details, but that time at Erika’s performance, that Erika lied about remembering something and then in her confessional said she remembered perfectly, but just lied about it cause she couldn’t be bothered having to deal with it. The last part always stuck in my mind about her - I think she thinks she’s above everyone else and truly doesn’t really care about anyone else.
I’m sure outside the show, her only friends are her employees.
I think we saw some of the true Erika when she exploded at Teddi.
I think Erika is extremely insecure and masks it by being the mean girl.

I think Erika is extremely insecure and masks it by being the mean girl.
and label dropping. She makes some funny comments re other people from time to time, but her out of control rage is very off putting. I don’t think my opinion of her will change after seeing her ripping into Eileen or Teddy in last episode. That is just too ugly to forget.

and label dropping. She makes some funny comments re other people from time to time, but her out of control rage is very off putting. I don’t think my opinion of her will change after seeing her ripping into Eileen or Teddy in last episode. That is just too ugly to forget.
I haven't seen the latest episode yet, so I am looking forward to it after all the comments. I like Erika slightly better than last season. She seems sad, or depressed or something and hides it by just being mean.

Can’t remember all the details, but that time at Erika’s performance, that Erika lied about remembering something and then in her confessional said she remembered perfectly, but just lied about it cause she couldn’t be bothered having to deal with it. The last part always stuck in my mind about her - I think she thinks she’s above everyone else and truly doesn’t really care about anyone else.
I’m sure outside the show, her only friends are her employees.
I think we saw some of the true Erika when she exploded at Teddi.
YES-It also shows Erika does NOT have a spine. There's nothing worse than a gutless, loudmouthed woman.

Reactions: lucywife and Tivo
In the flashbacks, Teddi insisted that Erika answer her question. Erika didn’t want to answer but after being pressed, she said “the truth is, I would’ve been a little pissed” and kept walking up the stairs.

Then at the table, Teddi tried to make a point with Camille, and dragged Erika into the conversation by bringing up her off-handed response. Erika says, “Oh - it’s possible (that I said that)”. Teddi then concludes that Erica is pretending to forget what she said.

Erika had every right to shut Teddi down, quickly and to the point - she did not want to be pitted against Dorit.

FWIW - if I'm in a group of friends who are talking smack about one another... I just keep my mouth shut and mind my business. It's the smartest thing to do.

Erika had every right to shut Teddi down, quickly and to the point - she did not want to be pitted against Dorit.
So it’s ok to be “a little pissed” in general, but not when her new best friend Dorit says it. Because of their newfound fast and furious friendship. Same logic when Erika says she doesn’t care and “is cold” yet overreacts when Teddy repeats what Erika did say. On camera. Silly woman needs to buy herself a spine :amuse:

I think discussing anyone in derogatory terms is asking for trouble. Needy, insecure, jealous...these are strong words and even if true(I’m not saying it is) there is nothing else to talk about? It was Dorit’s pathetic attempt to steal some airtime and dominate the conversation by badmouthing her only real life friend with a group of strangers. Then trying to wiggle out of it. An idiot.
Watching Dorit straddling Lisa was embarrassing.
That would've pi$$ed me off if she did that to me. Dorit with her insane professions of love. I couldn't help but wonder if that's how she snagged PK!