Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS {RHoBH}

Testosterone and Sutton? Lol, what? I get hormone replacement therapy during menopause, but I think testosterone.... Look how she is acting. Screaming at everybody and confrontational. And Kyle, we get it, you can do splits, on the floor and in the air.

Sutton is fighting her inner demons...It seems she’s conflicted between who she is and who she wants so desperately to be. She seems to have a lot of unresolved baggage from childhood, trauma of being abandoned by her father, mother who doesn’t seem comforting,etc... I still like her though, specifically, because she questioned Erika last seasonand she’s a bit awkward/quirky.

Kyle, if you’re reading this, your one party trick gets old. Save it for the bedroom...we’re over it.

Testosterone and Sutton? Lol, what? I get hormone replacement therapy during menopause, but I think testosterone.... Look how she is acting. Screaming at everybody and confrontational. And Kyle, we get it, you can do splits, on the floor and in the air.
Kylie’s way too old for this nonsense. Just because you can do something it doesn’t mean you should. Having 4 daughters does not help. I see Kyle in 2032 doing splits at Portia’s graduation. And hair helicopters. If I-was one of her daughters I would be mortified.

Yes right?????

Actually that testosterone thing makes sense.

View attachment 5437754
Having been through menopause, I totally empathize with the “I want to rip your effing face off” mentality during this time. It is brutal. But testosterone is notorious for making people aggressive. I wonder if Sutton dropped this tidbit as an explanation for her newfound assertiveness/aggression. I like her, we have a mutual friend who adores her. But I am not a fan of her new in your face trait. I was also raised in the South and she is acting more like Erika than my endearing Sutton.

Diana isn't just unpleasant. She is downright nasty! She thinks she is sooo much better than Sutton and condemns her for being 'boring' and says boring is unforgiveable. Are you kidding me? Diana does not know how to treat people with dignity and respect. Unless of course, you're a rich celebrity like Elton John. Then she ingratiates herself to them and acts like a complete suck up. But if you irritate her in the slightest like Sutton has, she thinks she has the right to step all over them and act like a complete *******. I abhor people like her.

Diana is simply a bully. That she acts this way on TV is shocking and embarrassing. I hope this is her first and last season on the show.
Going from bed rest to a villain? :rolleyes: producers must have told her to step it up.
Also...The whole "did you see the diamonds??" and "this bag is worth a quarter of a million dollars" is so gauche.
I just watched the episode and Diana is disgusting. Shows no matter how much money someone has, he or she can remain classless. She probably had more class cleaning toilets. Somehow she equates marrying rich to being better than everyone else.

Side note, I hate these idiotic prices they post. "Birkin $8500-$2,000,000"? Or the Diana's Kelly Pochette being labelled a "diamond encrusted Birkin". WTF. Quelle horreur!!!!

Like many here, I can't stand Diana. As said by the Countess 'money can't buy you class'.
Diana was insufferable at Garcelle's party.
I wish Sutton would have just got up and left and not tried to talk to Diana.
Why lower yourself to that level?
Garcelle was the smart one and just walked away from that toxic Diana.

Garcelle looked lovely at her party and was taking no BS from the ladies.

I like the Birkin eye candy but not Diana. She’s got to be acting because I doubt anyone would hang out with such a person. I really like Garcelle, how she enjoyed her party and that she cant wrap her head around spending that much on a bag. It was a nice contrast to Diana bragging.
I was just thinking that Diana MUST be acting because the whole party scene was LUDICROUS! She and her boyfriend walked in like Thing 1 and Thing 2 with their Manservant trailing them, carrying her book as if it was Moses. I mean, what on earth?