Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS {RHoBH}

Ronald Richards is going to be leading the investigation on Erika :nuts: That’s gotta be her latest nightmare.

I read she tried to first stop the trustee from being able to hire him, then tried to put a gag order against him being able to publicly comment on the case - both were denied. This is going to get even juicier!
This is so bizarre. Truly mixing real life with fiction as he was previously employed by Russel.
Plus what a gig being paid to torpedoe a villain that you were a part in creating!!!

As far as being class mother, I highly recommend it.
In kindie, everyone wanted to be a class moms/dads and then by third grades people had to be begged in my school district.
In retrospect, It was super fun to watch little kids in action especially when you come with goodies, plus you learn tons about people in general. You can do it!
If it is not your speed, giving money is also highly appreciated as not everyone is in a position to help for one reason or another.:smile:

This is so bizarre. Truly mixing real life with fiction as he was previously employed by Russel.
Plus what a gig being paid to torpedoe a villain that you were a part in creating!!!

In kindie, everyone wanted to be a class moms/dads and then by third grades people had to be begged in my school district.
In retrospect, It was super fun to watch little kids in action especially when you come with goodies, plus you learn tons about people in general. You can do it!
If it is not your speed, giving money is also highly appreciated as not everyone is in a position to help for one reason or another.:smile:
Ronald Richards also secured a $26 million verdict against Mohammed Hadid on behalf of a LA conservation organization who are trying to preserve LA hiking trails. Hadid was trying to develop properties he owns and denying access to hikers near his property and lost.

BTW, some LA matchmaker was interviewed last night and said she would love to match Erika up with ARod. I don’t think he would be that dumb. I think he likes his women RICH.

Ronald Richards also secured a $26 million verdict against Mohammed Hadid on behalf of a LA conservation organization who are trying to preserve LA hiking trails. Hadid was trying to develop properties he owns and denying access to hikers near his property and lost.

BTW, some LA matchmaker was interviewed last night and said she would love to match Erika up with ARod. I don’t think he would be that dumb. I think he likes his women RICH.
I do not know much about RR but he seems borderline predatory…
Why is he so into the world of the RHBH? This is so strange to me.
Plus he will collect a heavy fee for his services. Who will pay for his services?

Otoh, since Erika is fighting tooth and nails, she deserves whatever comes her ways.

Arod and Erika?
She is too curvy for him. :lol:
He likes athletic girls…or like you said rich.
What am I missing here? She looks like a pretty girl in 1980. :girlsigh:
Nope. Unless she did not photograph well, she had a major glow up in her early 20‘s.
Her mother was the true looker.

I do not know much about RR but he seems borderline predatory…
Why is he so into the world of the RHBH? This is so strange to me.
Plus he will collect a heavy fee for his services. Who will pay for his services?

Otoh, since Erika is fighting tooth and nails, she deserves whatever comes her ways.

Arod and Erika?
She is too curvy for him. :lol:
He likes athletic girls…or like you said rich.

Nope. Unless she did not photograph well, she had a major glow up in her early 20‘s.
Her mother was the true looker.
I can’t blame Ronald Richards for getting predatory on predators like Hadid and Erika. Plus he’s giving us some great Erika bankruptcy inside information via his Twitter account, which Erika tried to gag but the court denied her Gag order motion. Thanks to Mohammed Hadid and attorneys fees in Ca, Richards is now a multimillionaire. Maybe Erika should hook up with him because he could cover her $7 million debt easily now!

I can’t blame Ronald Richards for getting predatory on predators like Hadid and Erika. Plus he’s giving us some great Erika bankruptcy inside information via his Twitter account, which Erika tried to gag but the court denied her Gag order motion. Thanks to Mohammed Hadid and attorneys fees in Ca, Richards is now a multimillionaire. Maybe Erika should hook up with him because he could cover her $7 million debt easily now!
WOW!
Dunlop must be insanely wealthy now:smile:

I thought Mohammed declared bankruptcy and skirted his obligations?
OT: watch Caitlin interview on the view…
Is California infusing weed in the water? The level of delusion :lol:

WOW!
Dunlop must be insanely wealthy now:smile:

I thought Mohammed declared bankruptcy and skirted his obligations?
OT: watch Caitlin interview on the view…
Is California infusing weed in the water? The level of delusion :lol:
Hadid’s Corp. regarding a particular construction project in Bel Air filed for bankruptcy. For each construction project Hadid gets involved in, he forms a separate corporation with different investors. The one that he declared BK for he just sold for $5 million. Hadid is a snake. He declared BK on that project after all of those contractors and suppliers worked on that property for years and they won’t get paid. Then he sells the property for $5 million. Hopefully the court takes that $5 million and pays the creditors, but who knows.

The $26 million judgment is a separate development, Franklin Canyon, and is not affected by the bk on the previous construction project in Bel Air. Hadid himself is still loaded.

Last edited:
Here it is:

Was Sutton Stracke a ballerina?
Born and raised in Augusta, Georgia, Sutton is a southern debutante-turned-Beverly Hills-socialite. In her early 20s, Sutton moved to New York City as an aspiring professional ballet dancer. She eventually became the Cunningham Dance Foundation's Director of Development and the Augusta Ballet's Executive Director.

This post reminded me of the time I knew a southern debutante in LA. We were good friends UNTIL...she asked me to go the Building and Safety department to discuss a fence she built that they were saying was too tall. She had a total meltdown and freaked out on them to the point was I was embarrassed. She was talking about killing herself and driving like a maniac on the way back to work. I was terrified. I got mad at her because by my accounting, she had a pretty good life. After that, our friendship ended.

I loved it. Did it for many years. But they ruined the parties...wouldn't let us bring any decent treats anymore...yet the junk they feed them in the school lunches....

Holly crap Rinna! I can see why she is so insecure..
That high school pic:eek:

I think she looks better there pre-lip injections.

Speaking of doing weird things to one's face, has anyone noticed that Kyle seems to wear something to bed around her eyes? It looks like silicone or something? I am guessing to not allow her face to scrunch up and wrinkle?