Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS {RHoBH}

Speaking of doing weird things to one's face, has anyone noticed that Kyle seems to wear something to bed around her eyes? It looks like silicone or something? I am guessing to not allow her face to scrunch up and wrinkle?
It looks like she wears eye masks. They are like sheet masks for the eyes.
This post reminded me of the time I knew a southern debutante in LA. We were good friends UNTIL...she asked me to go the Building and Safety department to discuss a fence she built that they were saying was too tall. She had a total meltdown and freaked out on them to the point was I was embarrassed. She was talking about killing herself and driving like a maniac on the way back to work. I was terrified. I got mad at her because by my accounting, she had a pretty good life. After that, our friendship ended.

I loved it. Did it for many years. But they ruined the parties...wouldn't let us bring any decent treats anymore...yet the junk they feed them in the school lunches....

I think she looks better there pre-lip injections.
Yes, we had long food requirements as well. But we followed the rules and managed to accommodate everyone. Who knew that jello contained animals products???
My least favorite part was collecting the money that is when you need a super Karen :lol:

Interesting about that southern debutantes, are they all really Blanche?

In a court hearing yesterday, the bankruptcy court retained an LA attorney to formally investigate Erika’s assets. The court believes that Erika is personally responsible for “$7 million or more.” Here are the relevant portions from Law360com.View attachment 5107013
But, but...she is innocent! She didn't know!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I hope they throw the book at her condescending face.

It looks like she wears eye masks. They are like sheet masks for the eyes.

Yes, we had long food requirements as well. But we followed the rules and managed to accommodate everyone. Who knew that jello contained animals products???
My least favorite part was collecting the money that is when you need a super Karen :lol:

Interesting about that southern debutantes, are they all really Blanche?

Okay, room mom-ing doesn’t sound as bad as the satirical article I read. You and @haute okole have inspired me to bring out my inner Karen when the time comes and rule the roost at my local kindergarten!:blush:

Someone made a comment about Kathy not being a biological Richards. What are they talking about?

Kathy is Kim & Kyle’s half sister from a different dad. The Richards name comes from Big Kathy’s side. Whoever said that isn’t totally correct.

Sorry I was wrong.
This is the correct version:

(Big) Kathy Dugan’s husbands number two and four, Ken Richards and Bob Fenton, were submissives to Big Kathy's dominatrix. Richards, whom she had stolen from his wife and three children, raised Little Kathy. He was also the father of her half-sisters Kim and Kyle, who had huge success in TV sitcoms and movies in the Seventies and Eighties. Once Kim was making plenty of money from her screen work, Big Kathy gave Richards the heave-ho.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-414603/The-Hideous-Hiltons.html

Holly crap Rinna! I can see why she is so insecure..
That high school pic:eek:
I think she looked pretty good, especially considering the hairstyles at the time! We were going through an old storage unit recently, and my daughter found my old high school yearbooks. Instead of helping clean, she pored through them until I heard hysterical laughter (more like cackling!). She pointed to my pictures and asked if that was really me, then says how she thought I was always pretty but hadn't realized I'd improved with age! WTH?? :whut::frown:

Sorry I was wrong.
This is the correct version:

(Big) Kathy Dugan’s husbands number two and four, Ken Richards and Bob Fenton, were submissives to Big Kathy's dominatrix. Richards, whom she had stolen from his wife and three children, raised Little Kathy. He was also the father of her half-sisters Kim and Kyle, who had huge success in TV sitcoms and movies in the Seventies and Eighties. Once Kim was making plenty of money from her screen work, Big Kathy gave Richards the heave-ho.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-414603/The-Hideous-Hiltons.html
She sounds like such a lovely woman. :giggle:

I think she looked pretty good, especially considering the hairstyles at the time! We were going through an old storage unit recently, and my daughter found my old high school yearbooks. Instead of helping clean, she pored through them until I heard hysterical laughter (more like cackling!). She pointed to my pictures and asked if that was really me, then says how she thought I was always pretty but hadn't realized I'd improved with age! WTH?? :whut::frown:
I was a Siouxie wannabe. I blamed it on summer camp in London.:lol: