Real Housewives of ATLANTA {RHoA}

Kenya always takes it to far. I know the other lades shaded her house at her housewarming, but Kenya was almost manic about attacking Sheree's house.
I was surprised Kandi was willing to go off with Kenya, and thankfully she recognized Kenya was over the top with her glee at the unfinished basement.
Kenya always seems to come off as not likeable.

Notice that Matt must have been edited out of the final season. We kept seeing him in the previews, but must have been cut.
I wonder if he just keeps spilling to much about him and Kenya and with the season ending, not want to distance herself.
I doubt he'll be at any of the reunions. Kenya's now going to give the preference now of scared, battered girlfriend.
I''m not saying that Matt wasn't scary when he was angry, but I put lots of the blame on Kenya - she was playing a game and almost got burned.
I see someone mentioned that she's going to be doing videos for abused women now.

Reactions: Graw and jmaemonte
Does Sheree live in the the Chateau? What does Sheree do for money besides RH?
They aired old episodes on Sunday including the one where Sheree "shifts" Kims wig.
I don't miss Kim at all and I think they should retire Kenya as well.

I agree that Kenya takes things too far. She should have kept her negative comments to herself. However, I'm not sure how contained I would be for someone constantly talking about my house only to have some of the exact same items. Kim and her lips being there was pointless and there was no reason for her to insert herself in the Kenya/Sheree drama.
I am about sick of them and glad this season is over.

Reactions: Ceeyahd and lulilu
I can't believe that Andy (and the others) let Sherree get away with her lies about the house, living in it it, it being furnished/having appliances, etc. And all the contractor and tax liens. She is a proven bald-faced liar and is never called on it.

Reactions: WillstarveforLV
I can't believe that Andy (and the others) let Sherree get away with her lies about the house, living in it it, it being furnished/having appliances, etc. And all the contractor and tax liens. She is a proven bald-faced liar and is never called on it.
Does anyone know the real story on the house? Is it Sherees?

What exactly do you expect them to do? Kenya already said, she drives by it every day and no lights are on day or night.

Reactions: lulilu
Well, I'm officially done watching. I'm now down to just NYC and BH. I can't stand Kim

She's back for more bickering! Kim Zolciak officially signs on for season 10 of RHOA... but NeNe Leakes has yet to seal her deal
  • The star is one of the original Real Housewives Of Atlanta cast members
  • She will also be shooting her spinoff series Don't Be Tardy
  • Her friend Leakes has told TMZ she wants to make more money than Zolciak

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ially-signs-season-10-RHOA.html#ixzz4eoPllASw
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook