Real Housewives of ATLANTA {RHoA}

Well, I'm officially done watching. I'm now down to just NYC and BH. I can't stand Kim

She's back for more bickering! Kim Zolciak officially signs on for season 10 of RHOA... but NeNe Leakes has yet to seal her deal
  • The star is one of the original Real Housewives Of Atlanta cast members
  • She will also be shooting her spinoff series Don't Be Tardy
  • Her friend Leakes has told TMZ she wants to make more money than Zolciak

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ially-signs-season-10-RHOA.html#ixzz4eoPllASw
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Agree! Kim was somewhat amusing on Tardy as she was happy with her family. I have no desire to see the snarling face-making b*tch she became at Sheree's party.

Well, I'm officially done watching. I'm now down to just NYC and BH. I can't stand Kim

She's back for more bickering! Kim Zolciak officially signs on for season 10 of RHOA... but NeNe Leakes has yet to seal her deal
  • The star is one of the original Real Housewives Of Atlanta cast members
  • She will also be shooting her spinoff series Don't Be Tardy
  • Her friend Leakes has told TMZ she wants to make more money than Zolciak

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ially-signs-season-10-RHOA.html#ixzz4eoPllASw
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Ugh! Me too! I'm out....again! I stopped watching RHOA because of Kim and started watching again when she left. Well, I'm OUT again. She is disgusting.

I think it's much better to bring on new ladies in stead of allowing the leavers to come back.
I'm just not liking the idea of Kim and Nene coming back, I haven't liked the return of Sheree.
And the large salaries.

i like the first couple of seasons of all the housewife shows. More interesting to meet and get to know new ladies, and they are less cruel to each other.

Not a big Kim fan and don't want to see more after her interaction with Kenya.
Kenya was right, she looks ridiculous with the lips and the whole caricature looking face from too many procedures.

I wish producers would just cancel rhoa already... the show is just a big mess and the 'ladies' have zero dignity (except for Cythnia). I find the sloppy behavior, brawls and spats unwatchable. I truly don't know any group of grown women who behave is such a way... To me, the show has run its course.

Reactions: SouthTampa
Kenya is so combative and irritating. I can't imagine her having any female friends in real life.
Was Sheree really blindsided by Bob? Do you think they were both in on it for $? I don't doubt that he was abusive but was curious about the way it came up this season.

Reactions: Graw
My main problem with Kim is that, I feel like she has a real issue with black women. Have always thought it since the beginning the way she spoke to Sweetie, her 'fried chicken' comment, etc. The other is, she doesn't like these women. At this point her only 'friend' on the show is Sheree. If Sheree wasn't on the show, she probably wouldn't be back.
She's talked trash junk about all oft hem - sat at Cynthia's wedding talking crap, had the lawsuit with Kandie, doesn't care for Phaedra, got into it with Kenya and well, Porscha is just there...
It will be interesting to see if she films scenes by herself with the ladies instead of Kroy lurking somewhere close by. She won't take trips either.
Basically, she's just there for a check.

My main problem with Kim is that, I feel like she has a real issue with black women. Have always thought it since the beginning the way she spoke to Sweetie, her 'fried chicken' comment, etc. The other is, she doesn't like these women. At this point her only 'friend' on the show is Sheree. If Sheree wasn't on the show, she probably wouldn't be back.
She's talked trash junk about all oft hem - sat at Cynthia's wedding talking crap, had the lawsuit with Kandie, doesn't care for Phaedra, got into it with Kenya and well, Porscha is just there...
It will be interesting to see if she films scenes by herself with the ladies instead of Kroy lurking somewhere close by. She won't take trips either.

Yet, Kroy made 20million last year...

My main problem with Kim is she lies about EVERYTHING! Jesus Christ, I can't take all the obvious lies. I don't understand why a person needs to lie so damn much. If you claim to be so damn happy and rich, why must you lie about EVERYTHING. I can't stand when people lie so much AND lie about the dumbest things. AND, when you can bust them on the lies within 5min.

I also, thought is was absolutely disgusting how she was so happy to be a mistress and teach her daughters that its okay to be a whore. Nope, I will NEVER be a fan of Kim and refuse to watch anything she is on.

My main problem with Kim is she lies about EVERYTHING! Jesus Christ, I can't take all the obvious lies. I don't understand why a person needs to lie so damn much. If you claim to be so damn happy and rich, why must you lie about EVERYTHING. I can't stand when people lie so much AND lie about the dumbest things. AND, when you can bust them on the lies within 5min.

I also, thought is was absolutely disgusting how she was so happy to be a mistress and teach her daughters that its okay to be a whore. Nope, I will NEVER be a fan of Kim and refuse to watch anything she is on.
when you lie, you have to continue the lie...

Reactions: Ceeyahd
I feel bad, if Sheree was abused, but am I the only one who thinks the only reason she revealed this, was to give her a story line this season. I truly believe she and Bob agreed to it, in order to get money.

Since the men don’t get a paycheck, I wonder if she made a side deal with Bob.

Reactions: TC1