Real Housewives of ATLANTA {RHoA}

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Continued from this thread.

**Please remember to always be respectful. You don't have to agree, but you cannot be combative and antagonize members you disagree with**

2. Hmm, I don't think Apollo was interested in Kenya.

BlacTexas likes this.
  3. The way he grabbed her @ss when he threw in the pool...he wanted it...;)

4. As attractive as Kenya is (at times) I just don't see how any man could put up with her. She acts like a child.

BlacTexas likes this.
  5. LADC Chick This is such a good point--he didn't touch Kenya when she was trying to yank him off but he swatted away his own wife

6. I think its because she's high maintenance. Kenya doesn't bug me the way that she bugs a lot of people, but I could see how there'd be an expiry date on whatever relationships she's been in that starts, like, a couple months into the relationship because she can be very extra (just based on what I've seen on the show).

BlacTexas likes this.

7. Yes she is high maintenance and very extra. She wants a family but men her age normally don't. So she needs a man that can deal with her, makes a lot of money and wants kids. It could happen...

BlacTexas likes this.
  8. Yup rubbed his hands all over it.

9. Phaedra and Angela Stanton face off in court tomorrow

Attached Files:

10. Love to see that transcript.

11. OMG! I can't wait for the end of all of this to get all of the juicy details!!

12. This is a mess.

13. She should go on millionaire matchmaker as one of the potential dates, haha.

14. Good idea! Patti would probably have a major meltdown trying to get Kenya to act normal.

15. I agree! I bet this would be a GOOD episode. :smile: