Real Housewives of ATLANTA {RHoA}

Oh Phaedra - that outfit was so wrong! I had to rewind a couple of times, I just couldn't make you eyes believe what they were seeing.
I don't mind her over the top outfits when on vacation, but this outfit was - I can't even find the words for it. We can pray she didn't have to get out of the car, just pick to boys up.
I thought her moma was staying with her helping with the boys, Phaedra would have to had snuck out of the house in that outfit.
Poor Cynthia looked some shocked at it too. And then to say she was heading over the the school after, made me want to cry.
Cynthia looks beautiful in that flowing, sparkly dress she had on.

Reactions: leisurekitty
Oh Phaedra - that outfit was so wrong! I had to rewind a couple of times, I just couldn't make you eyes believe what they were seeing.
I don't mind her over the top outfits when on vacation, but this outfit was - I can't even find the words for it. We can pray she didn't have to get out of the car, just pick to boys up.
I thought her moma was staying with her helping with the boys, Phaedra would have to had snuck out of the house in that outfit.
Poor Cynthia looked some shocked at it too. And then to say she was heading over the the school after, made me want to cry.

Who the fcuk wears a bodysuit like that?!?!!?!?! I literally gasped as I was walking past the tv and thought I was seeing things. Pants were so tight, she could barely breath. I make damn sure when I buy bodysuits, that DOESN'T happen. I can't believe her a$$ had the nerve to come out of her closet/bedroom looking like that.

I loved Cynthia's outfit but it was hard to stop looking at Phaedra. The camera seemed to zoom in on the flesh hanging out.

I think Kenya chose Matt to play this relationship "game" with her because she finally found a mark to manipulate into some soap opera-style drama. Shes playing the role of her dreams...as the object of some man's obsessive love. Where she can trash his character...yet keep him coming back.
I think this in her mind is what a relationship is. She pushes and pulls at him...all for the cameras. She is playing a dangerous game.
Kenya is souless and I think her rot is too deep.

Reactions: Graw
I think Kenya chose Matt to play this relationship "game" with her because she finally found a mark to manipulate into some soap opera-style drama. Shes playing the role of her dreams...as the object of some man's obsessive love. Where she can trash his character...yet keep him coming back.
I think this in her mind is what a relationship is. She pushes and pulls at him...all for the cameras. She is playing a dangerous game.
Kenya is souless and I think her rot is too deep.[/QUOTE

It's the same game she tried to play with Walter - in her mind, she creates the relationship of her dreams, just forgets to take the man's feelings in it.
I think the guys went along with her original concept, but then when she started to change the rules, they don't want to play.
Walter was ok playing her boyfriend, but then Kenya changed the game and wanted marriage, he left.
So Kenya decided to try and do it again, with Matt, and again it backfires.
Matt is ok with the script of playing her boyfriend, but then when Kenya again, changes the rules, he doesn't want to play. I'm sure Kenya told Matt it would further his career and help him promote himself.
But I doubt he signed up to play the crazed, obsessive boyfriend so that Kenya could do all this acting - she's happy, she's sad, she's scared, she's angry, she's hurt - it's too much.

I agree, it's a dangerous game she's playing. Walter just walked away and didn't want to play once she got so crazy. Matt seems equally crazy as Kenya, and that's not a good thing.

Reactions: 1Kellygirl
I just walked in to my living room; what the fcuk is this fool wearing??!?!?!

View attachment 3646975
dy3fgi.jpg

dy3fgi.jpg

Yeah, that's real 'Lady Like." Yuck City.

Kenya and Matt are both on cray cray status if you ask me.
I think that away from the cameras Kenya told Matt things he wanted to hear. When the cameras started rolling, he talked about those things and Kenya would act as if Matt is 'doing' something to her or basically lying. From the her first season, we have seen her how she tried to act with Walter. I still believe that she paid him to be on the show. Walter wasn't about to be played on national TV, so he put it all on front street. She got upset. Walter just left.

Then comes Matt, he's young and easily impressed. BINGO! Kenya has found someone she can manipulate and talk to any kind of way. Then his crazy came out. Now I don't agree with his breaking the glass on her garage, excessive calling, showing up in Charlotte, etc. I just think there is much more to it than we will ever know.
In the meantime, I'd get rid of that glass garage door (dumb idea to begin with) and a fenced in property with good security alarm/cameras. Her home sits in a place that makes it scary as a female living alone with an off the rails ex.

Reactions: Longchamp
Kenya and Matt are both on cray cray status if you ask me.
I think that away from the cameras Kenya told Matt things he wanted to hear. When the cameras started rolling, he talked about those things and Kenya would act as if Matt is 'doing' something to her or basically lying. From the her first season, we have seen her how she tried to act with Walter. I still believe that she paid him to be on the show. Walter wasn't about to be played on national TV, so he put it all on front street. She got upset. Walter just left.

Then comes Matt, he's young and easily impressed. BINGO! Kenya has found someone she can manipulate and talk to any kind of way. Then his crazy came out. Now I don't agree with his breaking the glass on her garage, excessive calling, showing up in Charlotte, etc. I just think there is much more to it than we will ever know.
In the meantime, I'd get rid of that glass garage door (dumb idea to begin with) and a fenced in property with good security alarm/cameras. Her home sits in a place that makes it scary as a female living alone with an off the rails ex.

But why is he at the housewarming, if they broke up yet again. I haven't really been watching the last 4 episode, and had it on as background noise while reading last night.

Porsha-Kenya-Chateau-Sheree-Housewarming.jpg