Real Housewives of ATLANTA {RHoA}

They are trying to divide Porsha and Phaedra. If Apollo and Porsha had sex before he went to prison, Todd and Kandi would have mentioned that on their trip...unless Apollo recently revealed that to him/Peter. The other possibility is that Todd is making that up, I hope not because Porsha might sue for defamation. This is silly! Porsha denied it. The website name is too funny!

https://gossipthot.wordpress.com/20...sleeping-with-phaedras-ex-apollo-on-the-gram/
My girl @Gossip4Days gave us a little tidbit of what is going down in these streetz of the ATL.

9h

Last edited:
I think the Sheree and Bob scenes are a reenactment. I do believe they went through everything that she said but I think they've been in a better place for awhile and he is helping her with her storyline.
Sheree will never forgive Bob for not paying her after he left. She thought/acted like she hit the jackpot when she married him, and really struggled after he left.

what I found strange about Sheree and Bob's interaction is this - in the first season, ALL she talked about was 'get some 7 figures'. So for a woman that was treated as she said Bob did, you would think that would have come out already. Then they sat and talked with Iyanla, again NONE of the leaving, cheating, physical abuse stuff came up.

I'm not saying I don't believe her, I just wonder why she's discussing it now? Her main concern has always been child support and 'some 7 figures'

I think the Sheree and Bob scenes are a reenactment. I do believe they went through everything that she said but I think they've been in a better place for awhile and he is helping her with her storyline.

Yes, I don't believe this whole Sheree and Bob storyline. Made up, just like Kenya and Matt.
Over at LSA, they are saying that Bob brought his girlfriend with him to Hawaii.
I know that Bravo likes to embellish things and steer storylines, but if this is true, it's just too much!
I know we're fools for watching these shows, but that just feels like a slap in the face if Bravo paid for his girlfriend to come, but wants us to have to watch Sheree and Bob pretend they might reconcile.

Reactions: Chaneller
Sheree would do pretty much anything for money IMO.

Of this, there seems no doubt. Especially given the recent info that she is behind on payments to most if not all her contractors.

These blasted chicks on this show, making thousands of dollars, what an episode, a season, and still living beyond their means. It would just be too much to get a house or do a renovation within her means.

Ridiculous!

Reactions: lulilu
It's sad because how are they going to be able to maintain a mortgage? Taxes? It portrays the wrong image to children. Also the people/ contractors suing are public. How many others are out there? Who knows?

Hmm, I would not be surprised if Matt is telling the truth. Matt needs to leave the entire cast alone. He is a ticking time bomb who exposes the truth is an aggressive way.

The Real Housewives men have claws too! Cynthia Bailey and Kenya Moore's exes come to blows during radio show
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...y-Kenya-Moore-s-exes-brawl.html#ixzz4cBBASMcN
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

It's not just the Real Housewives who have drama with each other - their exes have now gotten in on the action.

Peter Thomas, ex husband of RHOA star Cynthia Bailey, was involved in an altercation with Kenya Moore's ex Matt Jordan during a radio station interview on Tuesday, TMZ reported Thursday.

The interview was not live and has not aired, but news of the fight broke after Peter posted a video to Instagram explaining that something had gone down.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...y-Kenya-Moore-s-exes-brawl.html#ixzz4cFlOMY31
In the video posted on Wednesday, Peter says, 'Yesterday was an interesting day, somebody tried me.'

Reports say that things got heated and Matt threw a water bottle at Peter. They reportedly began to fight and radio station staff had to break it up. Police showed up to the scene and took an assault report from Peter against Matt.

Peter claims on Instagram that someone is attempting to block the release of the fight video, but tells his followers 'I'm gonna get it released.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...y-Kenya-Moore-s-exes-brawl.html#ixzz4cFlA2VSa

The fight comes just days after Matt Jordan reportedly went on Instagram live to expose Peter for urging him to ask for 10% of Kenya Moore's Real Housewives Of Atlanta earnings.

Restaurant owner Peter, 56, separated from wife Cynthia Bailey, 49, in the summer of 2016. Their struggles were frequently documented on RHOA.

Personal trainer Matt Jordan, 29, and the former Miss USA Kenya Moore, 46, have a well-documented history of breaking up and getting back together.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...y-Kenya-Moore-s-exes-brawl.html#ixzz4cFkqhZ9M

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebri...orce-judgement-reversed/ar-BByPo1B?li=BBnb7Kz

The Real Housewives of Atlanta" is a hotbed of drama, but it's what's happening off-screen that's making headlines now.

A judge has tossed out Phaedra Parks and Apollo Nida's divorce judgement, reports TMZ.

Phaedra, 43, filed for divorce back in 2014 a month after Apollo, 38, started an eight-year prison sentence for his role in a fraudulent auto-loan scheme. In November 2016, she claimed that it had been finalized.

Apparently, the divorce was granted by default last July because Apollo had failed to respond to Phaedra's filing. But in December 2016, he contested it on the grounds that he'd never been served or given a chance to respond. He filed his own divorce petition on Dec. 1.

A judge has now sided with Apollo, noting that he was troubled by the fact that Phaedra intentionally misspelled Apollo's last name as "Nita" in her original paperwork and that it had been suggested that Apollo would attend future divorce hearings from prison, which was never a possibility, TMZ explained in a March 24 report.

Apollo was also not informed about the final divorce hearing nor served with documents letting him know the divorce had been finalized.

Phaedra is not happy about the court's decision and lashed out via her rep.

"It's very confusing why a man who is engaged and enjoys frequent visits with his fiancée would work so aggressively to avoid ending his marriage," her rep, Steve Honig, told TMZ on March 25. (In November, it was revealed that despite being behind bars, Apollo had proposed to a New Jersey woman he'd been dating for two years.)

"Regardless, Phaedra is reviewing her options with her attorney to determine the most efficient path toward ending this marriage so she can move forward and focus on raising strong, healthy and happy children," her rep added.

Phaedra and Apollo are parents to young sons Dylan and Ayden.

They married in November 2009 after he served nearly five years in prison for auto title fraud.