~*~READ FIRST! About this forum~*~

Hello everyone –

I am planning to go to Seoul, South Korea to have the below done.

May I kindly ask: can anyone recommend a reputable and good clinic/agency to have these procedures done?

• I would like to remove the acne scars from both on my right and left side of my face

• I would like a dimple on each side of my face

• I would like to get rid of my crease that is between my eyebrows

• I’ve had blepharoplasty done and I’d like to fix a little bump on my right under eye.

• Facial contouring

• Having a balloon inserted into my stomach so that I can lose weight.

Reactions: Olivemine11
Welcome!!

This forum is only for cosmetic procedures and plastic surgeries.

Please DO NOT post your e-mail addresses on a public forum, millions of people can get it and spam you. We cannot go through and remove them one by one, so if you post yours please do not later request us to remove it.
As per our rules, you may not advertise here. If you are advertising you will be removed, no warnings.
Please always be respectful, don't accuse anyone of advertising, etc. . . please just report it and let us review/take care of it. :tender:

Finally, strangers asking for roommates on the internet is VERY reckless and dangerous, please do not set this up here.
It is NOT allowed. You may not ask to share accommodations, or post your travel dates looking for friends to travel with.

:ty:
Hi Swanky,

Can you please tell me, who moderate of this forum and how to contact them? I need help :sad:. Thank You

Welcome!!

Please DO NOT post your e-mail addresses on a public forum, millions of people can get it and spam you. We cannot go through and remove them one by one, so if you post yours please do not later request us to remove it.
As per our rules, you may not advertise here. If you are advertising you will be removed, no warnings.
Please always be respectful, don't accuse anyone of advertising, etc. . . please just report it and let us review/take care of it. :tender:

Finally, strangers asking for roommates on the internet is VERY reckless and dangerous, please do not set this up here.
It is NOT allowed. You may not ask to share accommodations, or post your travel dates looking for friends to travel with.

Hi Swanky,
Can you please help me to delete one of my post [with my picuture :sad:] that I posted in this forum for a member advice???? Please......
Thanks a lot

Hi Swanky,
Can you please help me to delete one of my post [with my picuture :sad:] that I posted in this forum for a member advice???? Please......
Thanks a lot

You can use the "report this post" for review. Please don't post photos/info without assuming they're here to stay. Deleting content is disruptive to discussions.

You can use the "report this post" for review. Please don't post photos/info without assuming they're here to stay. Deleting content is disruptive to discussions.
I am new here and didn't know the delete option would disappear after sometime :sad: . Thanks for the information. I will use the "report this post option".

Welcome!!

Thanks for this forum!

Hi!
I got a reminder to "complete my profile". I don't know how and what I should complete.? Can someone explain how and what to complete, please. I'm a new member even if I answered/posted in some threads.
Thanks