~*~READ FIRST! About this forum~*~

Hi

I wanted to post question but was probed with warning that I do not have enough privilege to do that? This is my first time visiting this forum and i am looking forward to my 1st ever plastic surgery.. this forum is such a great place to discuss for ppl like me so yeah.. :smile:

Hi mama of three,do have any idea about why i can't start new threads?
It says this:
Eriu, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Halp someone please :|

same here @:sad:

Welcome!!

This forum is only for cosmetic procedures and plastic surgeries.

Please DO NOT post your e-mail addresses on a public forum, millions of people can get it and spam you. We cannot go through and remove them one by one, so if you post yours please do not later request us to remove it.
As per our rules, you may not advertise here. If you are advertising you will be removed, no warnings.
Please always be respectful, don't accuse anyone of advertising, etc. . . please just report it and let us review/take care of it. :tender:

Finally, strangers asking for roommates on the internet is VERY reckless and dangerous, please do not set this up here.
It is NOT allowed. You may not ask to share accommodations, or post your travel dates looking for friends to travel with.

:ty:
I'm so glad I discovered this subforum :biggrin: I've been so curious about korean plastic surgeries and everything I needed was here! thank you swanky for creating this amazing forum!

Welcome!!

Please DO NOT post your e-mail addresses on a public forum, millions of people can get it and spam you. We cannot go through and remove them one by one, so if you post yours please do not later request us to remove it.
As per our rules, you may not advertise here. If you are advertising you will be removed, no warnings.
Please always be respectful, don't accuse anyone of advertising, etc. . . please just report it and let us review/take care of it. :tender:

Finally, strangers asking for roommates on the internet is VERY reckless and dangerous, please do not set this up here.
It is NOT allowed. You may not ask to share accommodations, or post your travel dates looking for friends to travel with.

Thanks!

If anyone is thinking about going to a clinic that requires translator, I just went to Korea for BA at Honette and brought Jude along.
He is amazing. My consult went over time by an hour (2.5 hours all up) and he cancelled his plans to stay longer to help me.
After day 1 surgery, I didn’t have anyone that could help me with food which I needed to eat before I could take meds and bless him, Jude ordered me coupang as well.
He goes above and beyond for his clients and is incredibly professional, responsive and caring.
You can reach out to him on kakaotalk Jude

If anyone is thinking about going to a clinic that requires translator, I just went to Korea for BA at Honette and brought Jude along.
He is amazing. My consult went over time by an hour (2.5 hours all up) and he cancelled his plans to stay longer to help me.
After day 1 surgery, I didn’t have anyone that could help me with food which I needed to eat before I could take meds and bless him, Jude ordered me coupang as well.
He goes above and beyond for his clients and is incredibly professional, responsive and caring.
You can reach out to him on kakaotalk Jude
Oops kakaotalk ID: spqq

Correction:
I am currently 14 days from surgery day and still recovering. My usage of the word botch is not correct. I misused the word botched because I wasn't happy with how my nose looked after cast removal. It's currently day 14 of surgery and my nose is still very swollen and out of proportion to my face but I will need to see what the true results will look like in 6 months. The bridge was way higher than what I wanted. I am told the high straight bridge will eventually turn into a low slope. I will need to see how the nose will heal 6 months from this posting day. I will update this in the future months! Sorry for the confusion and thank you for understanding.
Hope your recovery goes well! I'm having a Rhinoplasty from the same Dr and I'm quite nervous myself!

Welcome!!

Thank you!