~*~READ FIRST! About this forum~*~

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Welcome!!

This forum is only for cosmetic procedures and plastic surgeries.

Please DO NOT post your e-mail addresses on a public forum, millions of people can get it and spam you. We cannot go through and remove them one by one, so if you post yours please do not later request us to remove it.
As per our rules, you may not advertise here. If you are advertising you will be removed, no warnings.
Please always be respectful, don't accuse anyone of advertising, etc. . . please just report it and let us review/take care of it. :tender:

Finally, strangers asking for roommates on the internet is VERY reckless and dangerous, please do not set this up here.

It is NOT allowed. You may not ask to share accommodations, or post your travel dates looking for friends to travel with.

:ty:

This is a great resource but everyone should take the postings with a grain of salt. That being said some posters have posted up their pics which is brave and very helpful so there is great info to be used to help everyone make an informed decision.

Hi mama of three,do have any idea about why i can't start new threads?
It says this:
Eriu, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Halp someone please :|

Omg I emailed so many clinics about more surgery yesterday and only like half of them respond. And then like the other half stop responding after a few emails. Will anyone tell me if you also have this problem? I'm just trying to ask questions :sad: