RARE Bal @ Cricket in Liverpool(UK)

Hi, all

I had a long phone call with Della at Cricket this week and once I've checked out the colours. I'll put a detailed list of their older stock on the forum. It will be later tonight (it's now 17.35 here in the UK). I've just got to make space on the computer for my 17 y.o. son to do some work on the computer and then I'll be back with details.

PS I've also tracked down a good e-mail address to ensure that we are able to contact Della at the store. Speak soon.

I am going to have a go at listing Cricket's bags and colours. Please forgive me, if the colours are not quite right, but I cannot seem to be able to open the attachments in the 'Colours by season' section of PF. Anyone else having trouble?

They have:

Mini-classique 2004 in Anis

Mini-Twiggy in red metallic - not sure of the year.

Boobies in tan, light blue, black, navy blue and cream (apologies, but these are the colour descriptions given by Cricket)

Coin purses in bronze metallic, pink ponyskin and tan ponyskin

City 2006 in Grey (I've seen this bag IRL, I don't think it's Greige, but I could be wrong)

First pink metallic (2 available)

City pink metallic

Day bags from 2006 in light pink (?), cognac and bordeaux

Part-time 2006 in Rouge Vif

First 2006 in Blue india (need to check this colour, Della described it as 'teal')

City 2007 Violet

First 2007 Violet

Shoulder bags from 2006 in black, grey and blue (sorry, but I can't be more precise with the blue)

Hope this list helps.

Della was also happy for me to post her e-mail at the store, since I explained that some of you were struggling to e-mail them. She said that she views her e-mail twice daily and will always respond. It's [email protected] . Store fax number is 0151 236 0373 (I guess that you'll have to replace the first 0 and replace it with an international code).

Della will happily e-mail you photos of bags, if you're interested. Please also ask if the store can reduce shipping for you, since I did say that this was a bit high out of the UK.

I found Della very helpful and keen to help us out. I am confident you'll find the same.

Best wishes

I am going to have a go at listing Cricket's bags and colours. Please forgive me, if the colours are not quite right, but I cannot seem to be able to open the attachments in the 'Colours by season' section of PF. Anyone else having trouble?

They have:

Mini-classique 2004 in Anis

Mini-Twiggy in red metallic - not sure of the year.

Boobies in tan, light blue, black, navy blue and cream (apologies, but these are the colour descriptions given by Cricket)

Coin purses in bronze metallic, pink ponyskin and tan ponyskin

City 2006 in Grey (I've seen this bag IRL, I don't think it's Greige, but I could be wrong)

First pink metallic (2 available)

City pink metallic

Day bags from 2006 in light pink (?), cognac and bordeaux

Part-time 2006 in Rouge Vif

First 2006 in Blue india (need to check this colour, Della described it as 'teal')

City 2007 Violet

First 2007 Violet

Shoulder bags from 2006 in black, grey and blue (sorry, but I can't be more precise with the blue)

Hope this list helps.

Della was also happy for me to post her e-mail at the store, since I explained that some of you were struggling to e-mail them. She said that she views her e-mail twice daily and will always respond. It's [email protected] . Store fax number is 0151 236 0373 (I guess that you'll have to replace the first 0 and replace it with an international code).

Della will happily e-mail you photos of bags, if you're interested. Please also ask if the store can reduce shipping for you, since I did say that this was a bit high out of the UK.

I found Della very helpful and keen to help us out. I am confident you'll find the same.

Best wishes

HI!
Any idea how much does City 2007 Violet cost?

THANK YOU:smile:

HI!
Do they sell 2008/SS product?

THANK YOU!:smile:

meggie, they have a large range of 2008 bags. If you are not in the UK and you are interested in a specific bag and colour, either send them an e-mail or let me know and I can call them to ask for you. Hope this helps.

Best wishes and a warm welcome to the Bbag forum.

Hey Lizzie - I emailed Della last night and still no answer. I'm interested in the mini twiggy metaliic red and First Metallic pink. Can you inquire about the prices and the shipping to California? Thanks a bunch!

Hey Lizzie - I emailed Della last night and still no answer. I'm interested in the mini twiggy metaliic red and First Metallic pink. Can you inquire about the prices and the shipping to California? Thanks a bunch!

Hi, wantmore

Of course. I'll call Della first thing tomorrow morning and will let you have the details asap.