RARE Bal @ Cricket in Liverpool(UK)

I think that you should put the photos in the main forum - to get more replies.

If they have sold you the wrong colour, surely they must take it back. Particularly as the person who suggested that this might be so (sorry forgotten who it was) was quite logical in suggesting that anthracite shouldn't have GSH because Bal only made GGH at that date. Thinking about it I believe she is correct.

This is correct, Anthracite was made before they released GSH.

Hi Jenova.... just got my city... I think there has been some confusion cos I'm sure my bag is Plomb now not Anthracite even though I was told it was anthra.... now I dont know what to do! Stick with plomb cos I love the GSH or return (if they do that!) for Anthracite !:confused1: I'm sure looking at the photos on here its Plomb... If I post some pics will you ladies tell me what you think?!

Oh, really sorry, prudence that the colour isn't as you expected. I must say that I, too, thought that GSH was not around at the time of Anthracite, only GGH. but I guess you've now got the hard decision about whether to keep the bag. Plomb is a wonderful colour and it would look great with GSH, but when you're paying big sums of money for a bag, you must be happy with it. You will surely be entitled to a full refund, if you want to return the bag. Let us know what you decide and pics would be great.

lizziecat - did you ever receive the list?
I emailed Cricket when this thread was started, and I have never heard back from them!!!:tdown:

No, I've not yet received an e-mail from them. I did try to call Della on Wednesday, but she was not in that day. It's in my diary to call on Monday. I'll get as much info as possible on the phone and will report back asap.