Random Chats and Pics

It's officially no longer my birthday, so I will give you all the lowdown. :smile: Christmas pop-up market---MEH. There were very few vendors that actually had Christmas/home stuff, and a lot of vendors with bohemian dresses and the like. I had planned on wandering through for a couple of hours, but it ended up being more like 30 minutes. It was actually kind of comical, because judging by other people's expressions, I wasn't the only one thinking, "WTH?" We ended up at brunch way earlier than planned, and it was fabulous, per usual. FroMos were had, brunch food was consumed, and we rolled out of there sleepy and satisfied!:biggrin: We ended up back at Modern Market for dinner, because I needed more of those brussels sprouts! Obviously, I wasn't cooking on my birthday, but who needs to cook when you can go out and have fresh yumminess?!?

Onto the goodies.....some I had a hand in, and knew about, and some I did not. Which is great, since I'm more of the "ALL gifts are good with me!" philosophy. :biggrin: Without further ado...
A Chanel cashmere military sweater (from a past season) showed up on the TRR, new, and I couldn't resist. Just dipping my toe in the RTW pond....
View attachment 4255856
Gucci Blind for Love cat scarf (large square) I'm not even a scarf person, but the scale of this one is so great and graphic.
View attachment 4255857
Gucci Lion scarf (oblong) Actually, a men's scarf, but beautiful, plus, LIONS.
View attachment 4255858
Gucci slides...DH snuck these in when he was paying for his Gucci sneakers. He and my SA are sneaky, sneaky!
View attachment 4255859
The Kirigami pochettes! I'm so excited to use these! I think they'll be really useful.
View attachment 4255860
I love Chanel resin brooches, and have been hunting down a couple from past seasons that I missed out on. DH found the space kitties on FP, and he loved them....bought both color stories!
View attachment 4255861
Two pretty bandeaux for the bags, and a little Christmas animation charm...I loved the big cats on the charm. Shout out to GL for enabling the swan bandeau!
View attachment 4255862
Gucci mules with leather bow and blinged out heels, courtesy of Gucci outlet....very girlie, but also comfortable, which means I'll actually wear them
View attachment 4255864
And finally, a fairytale brooch made from vintage finds, from one of my favorite Etsy sellers, Fleurs Boheme.
View attachment 4255863
It was a very fun and relaxing day, with all play and no work, time with friends, time with family, and even a little birthday nap. Thanks for letting me share my goodies! :heart:
Happy Sunday!
What a fabulous birthday Haul SBD!!! Happy Birthday (belated) and I'm sorry the Christmas Pop Up Market was such a bust. Was this their first year? Maybe they didn't have the vendors and kinks worked out? And DH sounds like a great gift giver. So many men aren't. It sounds like he knows you well, actually listens and best of all buys you what you want, not what he wants, lol

It's officially no longer my birthday, so I will give you all the lowdown. :smile: Christmas pop-up market---MEH. There were very few vendors that actually had Christmas/home stuff, and a lot of vendors with bohemian dresses and the like. I had planned on wandering through for a couple of hours, but it ended up being more like 30 minutes. It was actually kind of comical, because judging by other people's expressions, I wasn't the only one thinking, "WTH?" We ended up at brunch way earlier than planned, and it was fabulous, per usual. FroMos were had, brunch food was consumed, and we rolled out of there sleepy and satisfied!:biggrin: We ended up back at Modern Market for dinner, because I needed more of those brussels sprouts! Obviously, I wasn't cooking on my birthday, but who needs to cook when you can go out and have fresh yumminess?!?

Onto the goodies.....some I had a hand in, and knew about, and some I did not. Which is great, since I'm more of the "ALL gifts are good with me!" philosophy. :biggrin: Without further ado...
A Chanel cashmere military sweater (from a past season) showed up on the TRR, new, and I couldn't resist. Just dipping my toe in the RTW pond....
View attachment 4255856
Gucci Blind for Love cat scarf (large square) I'm not even a scarf person, but the scale of this one is so great and graphic.
View attachment 4255857
View attachment 4255858
Gucci slides...DH snuck these in when he was paying for his Gucci sneakers. He and my SA are sneaky, sneaky!
View attachment 4255859
The Kirigami pochettes! I'm so excited to use these! I think they'll be really useful.
View attachment 4255860
I love Chanel resin brooches, and have been hunting down a couple from past seasons that I missed out on. DH found the space kitties on FP, and he loved them....bought both color stories!
View attachment 4255861
Two pretty bandeaux for the bags, and a little Christmas animation charm...I loved the big cats on the charm. Shout out to GL for enabling the swan bandeau!
View attachment 4255862
Gucci mules with leather bow and blinged out heels, courtesy of Gucci outlet....very girlie, but also comfortable, which means I'll actually wear them
View attachment 4255864
And finally, a fairytale brooch made from vintage finds, from one of my favorite Etsy sellers, Fleurs Boheme.
View attachment 4255863
It was a very fun and relaxing day, with all play and no work, time with friends, time with family, and even a little birthday nap. Thanks for letting me share my goodies! :heart:
Happy Sunday!

What a FABULOUS BIRTHDAY HAUL[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]!!! I’m loving the variety of goodies which range from somewhat conservative (Hello Chanel sweater and mono kirigami) to crazy bling blings (looking at you glitter bomb.com brooches[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️ and fancy Gucci mules). As s bandeau and scarf fiend, I applaud all your choices, and we all know my fav is the swans, but surprisingly, I’m mesmerized by the big kitty scarf!!!

I see we will be treated to some marvelous modshots in the near future [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]!!!

Please tell Mr. Stylist that your TPF Chat Buddies applaud his impeccable tastes[emoji119][emoji119][emoji119], and more presents = more better[emoji322][emoji322][emoji322].

You still have 12 days of birthday month left, and BF and Cyber Monday is a’comin’—just sayin’ [emoji6][emoji6].

P.s. Too bad the Vintage Christmas market was a bust [emoji20], oh well, more brunch and FROMO then!!!!

Hello Friends,

So I was invited to a slots tourney in Vegas, but due to DH’s work schedule, he couldn’t really go with me. I’m ok with going by myself since my parents live in Vegas. But he was pouting because it’s the holidays, and I’d be gone for a week.

So as a compromise, we will be learning how to make tamales (12/18). Now you all know DH and I can barely boil water, so we are pretty excited about learning to cook actual food[emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]. I’m so excited I had to post here!!

P.s. obviously pics will be posted (if I can take them during the class) [emoji106][emoji106].
My DD1's fave Mex food is tamale! Tamales seem so complicated to make though! I'm excited to find out the outcome!

View attachment 4255856
View attachment 4255857
View attachment 4255858
View attachment 4255859
View attachment 4255860
View attachment 4255861
View attachment 4255862
View attachment 4255864
View attachment 4255863
Happy Sunday!
Happy Birthday dear SBD :smile:. Sounds like you had a fabulous birthday with good food, good company and good times. I love your fantastic birthday haul — so many special goodies. I absolutely love those gorgeous blingy Gucci mules — they are so you. And I am very impressed that your DH got you those pretty brooches (he gets major brownie points for knowing what jewelry you like, knowing what FP is, and his thoughtful efforts to find them. What a wonderful DH). I am so glad you had a wonderful birthday and thanks for sharing with us. I really enjoyed your birthday reveal,

What a fabulous birthday Haul SBD!!! Happy Birthday (belated) and I'm sorry the Christmas Pop Up Market was such a bust. Was this their first year? Maybe they didn't have the vendors and kinks worked out? And DH sounds like a great gift giver. So many men aren't. It sounds like he knows you well, actually listens and best of all buys you what you want, not what he wants, lol
Thank you, ATB!:heart: Pop-up market being a bust just equaled brunch and FroMos sooner, so it was all good! :drinks:DH is a great gift giver, more so because he is good at expanding an idea into a gift. He pays close attention!

What a FABULOUS BIRTHDAY HAUL[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]!!! I’m loving the variety of goodies which range from somewhat conservative (Hello Chanel sweater and mono kirigami) to crazy bling blings (looking at you glitter bomb.com brooches[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️ and fancy Gucci mules). As s bandeau and scarf fiend, I applaud all your choices, and we all know my fav is the swans, but surprisingly, I’m mesmerized by the big kitty scarf!!!

I see we will be treated to some marvelous modshots in the near future [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]!!!

Please tell Mr. Stylist that your TPF Chat Buddies applaud his impeccable tastes[emoji119][emoji119][emoji119], and more presents = more better[emoji322][emoji322][emoji322].

You still have 12 days of birthday month left, and BF and Cyber Monday is a’comin’—just sayin’ [emoji6][emoji6].

P.s. Too bad the Vintage Christmas market was a bust [emoji20], oh well, more brunch and FROMO then!!!!
Exactly, GL! :heart: On to the FroMos is how we rolled! I like the way you think....birthdaying until the end of the month to encompass ALL the deals. You know I love me some deals! ;) Methinks you need a big kitty scarf. :graucho::graucho::graucho:

Happy Birthday dear SBD :smile:. Sounds like you had a fabulous birthday with good food, good company and good times. I love your fantastic birthday haul — so many special goodies. I absolutely love those gorgeous blingy Gucci mules — they are so you. And I am very impressed that your DH got you those pretty brooches (he gets major brownie points for knowing what jewelry you like, knowing what FP is, and his thoughtful efforts to find them. What a wonderful DH). I am so glad you had a wonderful birthday and thanks for sharing with us. I really enjoyed your birthday reveal,
Thank you, IM!:heart: I did have a fabulous day, and was a lot spoiled. DH does get major points for sneaking around, logging into my FP account, and ordering fun goodies up! I love Chanel resin brooches, and these were particularly fun ones. As for the shoes, you know I was ALL OVER Gucci shoes that are blingy and wearable!:biggrin:

Just moving this over here so I don’t hog the Food thread (you know my sensitive self worry about too much chatting off topic on the food thread). He is a non-tech person in the electronic entertainment field (just speaking generally to respect his privacy since he is not a member here and can’t speak for himself, lol)

In the tech field? I consider that in the "engineer" category ;)

Just moving this over here so I don’t hog the Food thread (you know my sensitive self worry about too much chatting off topic on the food thread). He is a non-tech person in the electronic entertainment field (just speaking generally to respect his privacy since he is not a member here and can’t speak for himself, lol)
Hmmm, I still think he should loosen up with your food and accessories picture taking :lol::lol:
Rats, I was hoping to have my 2nd guess be accurate so that I would be 2 for 2 on my Minda guesses :lol: