Random Chats and Pics

@Addicted to bags--Loving the burgundy Boston-style bag! The logo imprint is very fun, and like the color. Of course, you know I love the cassette bag, too! Funny, I didn't even read the care card about being careful not to scratch it....but won't really matter for me, as I don't plan to put it in other bags. It's sad that the handle on the Milla is so short; the contrast stitching is very pretty.

I am sorry that I haven't done a show and tell for my MCM goodies, ATB! I've been lazy after all the birthdaying...and then I realized family is coming for Thanksgiving, which is REALLY soon. I've spent the last couple of days completely sucked into the vortex of food shopping and house prep!!

The cassette crossbody isn't pictured, as you all have seen that one in detail. I just bought another for my goddaughter. :smile:
Here you go:
Cassette luggage tag--really cute, good size to hang on a bag, fun colors, nice construction for a smaller piece
View attachment 4258842

Cassette card holder with zip--really love that this holds a few cards, and has a zip for cash/change! Most cardholders are too basic for me, so this fits the bill for smaller handbags.
View attachment 4258843
View attachment 4258844
The last item is the Stark leopard belt bag, which is my fave! This is a great example of why I buy MCM--they do things so very cleverly (unlike LV/ Gucci/Chanel, who I think rely on their name more, with less functionality). Both pieces of the belt bag come off the belt, so you can wear one or two, depending on your mood. Also, both pieces can be worn individually as crossbody bags! I think this is great bang for the buck. The crossbody leather strap from the cassette bag works great on both of the Stark pieces, when you want to wear one as a mini bag!
I wore the belt bag on my birthday, and included a mod shot for you. :smile:
View attachment 4258850
View attachment 4258851
View attachment 4258852

You also got some wonderful goodies :smile:. Thanks for your lovely mod shot — it’s like you read my mind, I was so intrigued as I was reading about the functionality of the belt bag. How great is that how you can wear it in so many ways. You, SM and ATB are really selling these MCM items :smile:. Congrats and enjoy your goodies.

You also got some wonderful goodies :smile:. Thanks for your lovely mod shot — it’s like you read my mind, I was so intrigued as I was reading about the functionality of the belt bag. How great is that how you can wear it in so many ways. You, SM and ATB are really selling these MCM items :smile:. Congrats and enjoy your goodies.

Thanks, Minda! [emoji173]️ I will try to take a mod shot of the belt bag pieces worn as crossbody bag, when I am not in my PJs. [emoji23] I really do think MCM does a great job, esp. for the price point and construction. I almost enjoy my MCM items more, because they’re so carefree!

I am sorry that I haven't done a show and tell for my MCM goodies, ATB! I've been lazy after all the birthdaying...and then I realized family is coming for Thanksgiving, which is REALLY soon. I've spent the last couple of days completely sucked into the vortex of food shopping and house prep!!

The cassette crossbody isn't pictured, as you all have seen that one in detail. I just bought another for my goddaughter. :smile:
Here you go:
Cassette luggage tag--really cute, good size to hang on a bag, fun colors, nice construction for a smaller piece
View attachment 4258842

Cassette card holder with zip--really love that this holds a few cards, and has a zip for cash/change! Most cardholders are too basic for me, so this fits the bill for smaller handbags.
View attachment 4258843
View attachment 4258844
The last item is the Stark leopard belt bag, which is my fave! This is a great example of why I buy MCM--they do things so very cleverly (unlike LV/ Gucci/Chanel, who I think rely on their name more, with less functionality). Both pieces of the belt bag come off the belt, so you can wear one or two, depending on your mood. Also, both pieces can be worn individually as crossbody bags! I think this is great bang for the buck. The crossbody leather strap from the cassette bag works great on both of the Stark pieces, when you want to wear one as a mini bag!
View attachment 4258850
View attachment 4258851
View attachment 4258852
Great haul SBD!! I'm eyeing your card holder, hmmmm.... let's see if there are any left, lol

Here you go:
View attachment 4258842

View attachment 4258843
View attachment 4258844
View attachment 4258850
View attachment 4258851
View attachment 4258852

Stylist,

Not only can you style the [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91] out of EVERYTHING, but your detail reviews make me want to buy EVERYTHING too!!!

I’m currently doing my best to resist a piece of MCM from the cassette collection. Nostalgia + sale = must buy!!!

Does your coupon code work in store too (I think you had a 40% off coupon earlier, but not sure if that ship has sailed, lol—saw the prices were marked down on website last nite, but not 40%.)?

So far I’m able to resist because I hate setting up new online accounts, but I’ll be going to a mall on 11/27 for Nordi party, and there is a MCM store[emoji6][emoji6].

Thanks for giving us inspiration and fun ideas!!

Here you go:
View attachment 4258842

View attachment 4258843
View attachment 4258844
View attachment 4258850
View attachment 4258851
View attachment 4258852
Didn't you get a Cubist bag too? Did that not make the cut? Sending love and extra energy to you during all your Thanksgiving preps!! :heart:

Stylist,

Not only can you style the [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91] out of EVERYTHING, but your detail reviews make me want to buy EVERYTHING too!!!

I’m currently doing my best to resist a piece of MCM from the cassette collection. Nostalgia + sale = must buy!!!

Does your coupon code work in store too (I think you had a 40% off coupon earlier, but not sure if that ship has sailed, lol—saw the prices were marked down on website last nite, but not 40%.)?

So far I’m able to resist because I hate setting up new online accounts, but I’ll be going to a mall on 11/27 for Nordi party, and there is a MCM store[emoji6][emoji6]

Thanks for giving us inspiration and fun ideas!!
Buy Buy Buy!!! The code has expired now but the sale prices are shown on the website. us.mcmworldwide.com. Better to buy online so you get the cassette bag you want. How am, I doing in the enabling department? lol
And you can sign in as a guest. I hate setting up new accounts too.