Raffaello Network - share your experiences please!

OT: check out this bag on Raffaello. reminds you of --?

miubag-rn13967m8f0011rossop.jpg

a red melon?

:confused1: is this Balenciaga?

:P it's a miu miu but the leather looks v bal. they call it "used leather". nice red and nicely distressed but i don't like the threading. the black one looks less melon-y :lol:

BUYER BEWARE! I have recently ordered from this company, they tried to scam me! WATCH OUT
1.)They advertise items in US$ but charge in EUROs, but this is a fact not listed anywhere on their website (probably so they don't lose oversees customers too lazy/uninformed to use methods that don't charge conversion fees).
2.)On top of this, they overcharged me by about $70 USD for no reason
3.)When I asked for my $70 back, they told me to wait "AT LEAST 10 DAYS" for it!

Also their prices are very high (20% above others) to begin with, but this was a fact that I was willing to live with for the rare items I hoped to buy, but I did not expect to be ripped off 3X on top of it. Its like I literally feel them digging into my pocket, grabbing on, and it being the freaking fist of death to try to pry the money I am owed.

BUYER BEWARE!

^i thought only styledrops gives that problem.. and if that constitutes spamming, then styledrops is guilty of it too.

btw, when i bought my box, i used paypal. i could see how much would be charged after conversion from USD and i checked afterwards that all's in order (mine's a debit card). yes, i recall their invoice would show the amount in euro but i wasn't overcharged.

Just wanted to share my experiences with Rafaello for the benefit of my fellow TP-fers.

Well, 2 days ago I placed an order with them for my first Balenciaga City in Sky Blue and thank God that the transaction was rejected by my bank. According to their website, the bag is priced in 1475.00 USD. Not Euros! I'm I wrong here???

Well anyway, my bank suspecting fraudulent activity in my card, called me saying that they didn't accept the transaction since they thought it wasn't legitimate transaction and I told them yes, is a legitimate transaction and it's ok. Then I asked, hey by the way, how much was the charge? And they told me, $1,938.00 dollars!!! Are you kidding me?? I thought their prices were quoted in USD not in Euros since that's the currency that I used when browsing the Balenciaga page. Somebody please confirm.

When I received the first message from Rafaello saying that there were problems with my order I decided to cancel the order sending them an email, since, I don't know, a sixth sense was telling me to cancel it. After the cancellation, I received an email from them stating that the order was cancelled and to rest assured that my cc wasn't charged:sweatdrop: Hopefully...

If I wouldn't cancel the transaction this morning I might probably ended up paying $600.00 dollars more over retail for this bag. This bag retails around 1,200.00 without taxes.

Lesson learned here :Save yourself some serious dollars and order the bag through a SA in any high end store. You will be sure that is authentic (not questioning their authenticity here) and also, you will not get ripped off.
Thanks!

Just wanted to share my experiences with Rafaello for the benefit of my fellow TP-fers.

Well, 2 days ago I placed an order with them for my first Balenciaga City in Sky Blue and thank God that the transaction was rejected by my bank. According to their website, the bag is priced in 1475.00 USD. Not Euros! I'm I wrong here???

Well anyway, my bank suspecting fraudulent activity in my card, called me saying that they didn't accept the transaction since they thought it wasn't legitimate transaction and I told them yes, is a legitimate transaction and it's ok. Then I asked, hey by the way, how much was the charge? And they told me, $1,938.00 dollars!!! Are you kidding me?? I thought their prices were quoted in USD not in Euros since that's the currency that I used when browsing the Balenciaga page. Somebody please confirm.

When I received the first message from Rafaello saying that there were problems with my order I decided to cancel the order sending them an email, since, I don't know, a sixth sense was telling me to cancel it. After the cancellation, I received an email from them stating that the order was cancelled and to rest assured that my cc wasn't charged:sweatdrop: Hopefully...

If I wouldn't cancel the transaction this morning I might probably ended up paying $600.00 dollars more over retail for this bag. This bag retails around 1,200.00 without taxes.

Lesson learned here :Save yourself some serious dollars and order the bag through a SA in any high end store. You will be sure that is authentic (not questioning their authenticity here) and also, you will not get ripped off.
Thanks!

Amen to that..:hysteric:.Thank you for sharing your story Maye,it's good lesson...:boxing:

Hi Ladies,
I am sorry for if someone has asked this questions before, I am thinking of buying a bbag soon and found this website http://www.raffaello-network.com . I've looked in the reputable seller thread here in TPF,and this website is in the list. but I was just wondering if any of you had any experience shopping from this website before.Could you please share it with me?
Thank you so much
xoxo

I am having a MAJOR issue with Raffaelo Network; I would advise folks to NOT buy products from them!!!

I ordered an Outremer RH Part-Time. As other folks have stated, on their website - the price was $1100 USD ... yet the actual charge on my Amex was $1500+ (the Agent at Amex said that they initially sent in a charge for $1400, canceled it and then forced the other $1500+ charge through ... what's up with that?!?!). The bag was DEFECTIVE ... the top right panel was a totally different color. I contacted them and they said to send it back, which I did toute-suite. Now ... here's where it gets interesting ...

1. they indicate that they charge a $10 re-stocking fee (I was willing to eat that to get the rest of my $$$ back)
  2. what they don't tell you, is that they also charge you for using their DHL # to send the item back (even though their return policy CLEARLY states that you MUST do this in order to be refunded!!)
  3. I have contacted their customer service numerous times and continue to get the run-around.
  4. All-in-all, they are indicating that of the $1500+ that they charged me, they are only going to refund $1000 ... WTF?!?!
  5. Worst part ... after 1 month, they have STILL NOT REFUNDED my Credit card. They keep on telling me that it takes up to 1 month to be refunded - the Amex people are telling me that NO REFUND has been put through at all!!!
  6. I have now disputed the charge
Unless you want to go through a LOT of hassle, do not bother with Raffaelo Network; they are unscrupulous and the item was total CRAP.

I am having a MAJOR issue with Raffaelo Network; I would advise folks to NOT buy products from them!!!

I ordered an Outremer RH Part-Time. As other folks have stated, on their website - the price was $1100 USD ... yet the actual charge on my Amex was $1500+ (the Agent at Amex said that they initially sent in a charge for $1400, canceled it and then forced the other $1500+ charge through ... what's up with that?!?!). The bag was DEFECTIVE ... the top right panel was a totally different color. I contacted them and they said to send it back, which I did toute-suite. Now ... here's where it gets interesting ...

1. they indicate that they charge a $10 re-stocking fee (I was willing to eat that to get the rest of my $$$ back)
  2. what they don't tell you, is that they also charge you for using their DHL # to send the item back (even though their return policy CLEARLY states that you MUST do this in order to be refunded!!)
  3. I have contacted their customer service numerous times and continue to get the run-around.
  4. All-in-all, they are indicating that of the $1500+ that they charged me, they are only going to refund $1000 ... WTF?!?!
  5. Worst part ... after 1 month, they have STILL NOT REFUNDED my Credit card. They keep on telling me that it takes up to 1 month to be refunded - the Amex people are telling me that NO REFUND has been put through at all!!!
  6. I have now disputed the charge
Unless you want to go through a LOT of hassle, do not bother with Raffaelo Network; they are unscrupulous and the item was total CRAP.

Sorry you went through all that CeeJay. I thought about buying from them, and now I definitely will not. That's horrible. :nono:

:wtf: Just wow, Ceejay. I'm so sorry the transaction has been such a hassle. Please let us know when you get your money back! You deserve a full refund!

Sorry to hear your hassles still haven't been resolved Ceejay.

My experience has been good, I bought an 06 shoulder from them a while ago. Communication was good, shipping no problem, bag fine etc. Still, after Ceejay's experience, I'd be reluctant to consider ordering from them again.