Quote from fashionphile

fashionphile just quoted my jumbo white double flap caviar at $3600. I think it just a low offer. My bag is like brand new condition, have used only couple times. What do you guys think about the offer? Insight?

View attachment 4994126

View attachment 4994127

View attachment 4994128

Too low. Last spring they quoted me $3500 for my brand new white medium CF (I wasn't really going to sell it, just wondering). I guess it's just demand-based(?) because they offered me $3300 for my grey lambskin mini. Is white just not a popular color?

I wouldn’t sell it now if I were you. Jumbos aren’t as in demand right now so you’re not going to get a super high quote. Mini bags are trendy right now and will fetch a better price, but trends fluctuate so I’m sure larger bags will make a comeback so I’d wait until then to sell it.

On the flip side, now is a good time for anyone who wants to buy a jumbo secondhand

I think it's based on demand of that particular style / color. I got a quote for a Medium Filigree Vanity Case (two-tone in navy/black GHW) for $4,000 two weeks ago. Bought the bag in 2017 and that was more than what I paid at retail straight from the store.

Don't accept since Jumbos aren't in high demand right now, but I anticipate big bags starting to come back slowly.

I think it's based on demand of that particular style / color. I got a quote for a Medium Filigree Vanity Case (two-tone in navy/black GHW) for $4,000 two weeks ago. Bought the bag in 2017 and that was more than what I paid at retail straight from the store.

Don't accept since Jumbos aren't in high demand right now, but I anticipate big bags starting
Thanks for the advice, yeah I’m not planning to accept the offer. Probably will wait until the bag become starting in high demand again :smile::smile:

Reactions: olibelli