Question about Tokidoki Zucca

I wish that there was an alternative to e-bay but none of the other online auctions even come close. It's too bad too because they've been doing some wicked shady stuff lately.

Thanks and thanks for listening. My bf is tired of hearing it...even though he's been soooo good about it. It was actually his money. It's just frustrating as hell and I can't leave her a negative...that's like the worst part! At least we only spent $118...it could be a lot worse!! I guess I can eventually sell those items on ebay. :shrugs:
Are they cute print placements at least?:rolleyes:

Are they cute print placements at least?:rolleyes:
The adios star is okay, it's such a small bag but it has the candle, the fish, the mushroom, the dog and something else but I can't remember...so it's not terrible. The other one is solid black. I didn't realize that the bambione retails for $130. This seller could've gotten more $$$ if she sold these two items to two different people...what a jerk.

I think I'm gonna order the adios star zucca from pulse and return everything else I have. :graucho:

tokilicious - what the f'in f???? ??

I have bought and sold some stuff on ebay, and have been lucky so far, but still... I dunnos I've been hearing so much crazy stuff I dunnos if I will use it much anymore...

hows the print placement on the bambinone? anything cute on it?

We could never have matching tattoos...he in no way would ever have a tattoo...he's all wrong for tattoos. Which is weird, because I have 4, soon to be 5. We're incredibly different in some ways...

I've already been thinking about tokidoki tattoos. ;) I've said from the start that Simone would be an excellent tattoo designer. If I meet him, I'm requesting a design!

cool...what kind of tattoos do you have? ive been wanting to get a tattoo ..not quite sure what kind.. ever since i saw miami ink..i think i want to get it there! lol ...one day :graucho: i think getting a tokidoki tattoo would be sooo cute!

TokiliciousJenY: that's so crazy I've never had anyone on ebay do anything that weird . Now you're stuck with the pain of trying to sell her crap.

You girls might change your mind about kids in a few years. I used to say I never wanted kids then all the sudden that biological clock started ticking and I was like must have kids now ! Now I have Tattoos , Puppy, 4 cats, and 2 kids plus I get to have my tokidoki. So you can have it all. :lol:

cool...what kind of tattoos do you have? ive been wanting to get a tattoo ..not quite sure what kind.. ever since i saw miami ink..i think i want to get it there! lol ...one day :graucho: i think getting a tokidoki tattoo would be sooo cute!
I've got a gecko on the small of my back, a pair of champagne glasses (for my last name), a celtic wheel of the seasons, and flowers on my foot/ankle. New one is going to be a teeny forget-me-not or two for my grandparents, going to do that around my birthday.

It's addictive, and it's definitely something you want to take your time on to do it right. :smile:

I've got a gecko on the small of my back, a pair of champagne glasses (for my last name), a celtic wheel of the seasons, and flowers on my foot/ankle. New one is going to be a teeny forget-me-not or two for my grandparents, going to do that around my birthday.

It's addictive, and it's definitely something you want to take your time on to do it right. :smile:

cool...so in all your tats, which one hurt the most? i totally hate needles and have no idea what the feeling is like for a tat..do you just get used to the pain since you had multiple tats? i was thinking of getting either on my shoulder blade, the back or side of my ribs....

cool...so in all your tats, which one hurt the most? i totally hate needles and have no idea what the feeling is like for a tat..do you just get used to the pain since you had multiple tats? i was thinking of getting either on my shoulder blade, the back or side of my ribs....

YAY for tattoos!! I have three and two of them are on my wrist, and let me tell you, THAT HURTS!! I have them right on the top of my wrist, like where you would wear a watch or bracelet, and it is hard to sit thru. I have a smaller nautical star on my hip and it didnt hurt one bit! For my wrists I have a star with my initial of my new last name on my left wrist (for when I got married) and I have a heart with a pisces symbol on my right wrist. (my sister and I have identical ones, she and I are both pisces and my maiden name was Hart)

When I was back home getting my tattoo with my sister she wanted the tokidoki symbol.. LOL I was telling her all about tokidoki and she was in Love!!

Oh and :back2topic: the zucca and tokiclicious- I think you should contact ebay- thats rediculous she sent you thoes bags- thank goodness they were at least authentic!!!

I am tattoo - less!! Maybe one day I'll have one!!

I can't tell ebay about the zucca...remember...they pulled the auction down!!!!! Stupid IDIOTS!! They don't care if I got nothing from the deal! You're right...at least they're authentic and not used! :graucho:

I am tattoo - less!! Maybe one day I'll have one!!

I can't tell ebay about the zucca...remember...they pulled the auction down!!!!! Stupid IDIOTS!! They don't care if I got nothing from the deal! You're right...at least they're authentic and not used! :graucho:
Thats sooo crazy! I'm sooo sorry! Sell them on ebay and make a some money for all the drama you went through.

Tokidoki Lover: youre scaring me hahaha...well i'll think about getting them when i have more money!! tokidokis are running me high and dry lol ...:wlae:

TokiliciousJenY: yeah ebay sucks they wouldnt care anyways, sorry to hear about it though... i agree with LatteGrl's opinion and sell em on ebay...im sure you can make more money than what you paid for!:graucho:

TokiliciousJenY- Ebay is one shady website. Do you still have the email Ebay sent you two days after the auction closed? Do you also have the email/receipt from Paypal saying that you paid before that email was sent to you? You can still file a claim up to 45 days after the auction closes. Also, if you paid through paypal with a CC, your CC company may cover Ebay, but doubtful. If it was through your bank account, then Paypal should be on your side. As long as you have that proof, then you can file a claim saying that Ebay didn't tell you until after you already paid. Be careful though, I had an issue with a Chloe purse I had bought and Ebay and Paypal were telling the seller and I two different things. I would suggest calling paypal and seeing what they say. Maybe call twice to see what two different people say. Definitely file a claim though. Hope this helps!

Or you could try selling them and then afterwards if they don't sell, you could still file the claim, because 45 days is a long time.