Question about Tokidoki Zucca

yah i'm waiting till december 2007 for their last season...i'll be sooo happy! i don't think i'll be sad since i'm going to end up with a million bags...and my wallet can finally rest....and i won't be so consumed with "print placement" every second of my life lolz

Pulsestl.com called me today to let me know that Lesportsac is going to be discontinuing the MAMMA MIA STYLE. the LAST print to have that style will be pirata and adios star. this SUCKS because i wanted an Amore mamma mia, and now they're not making it in that style!! RAWRRR!! so i settled on an amore zucca. thankfully she let me have 15% off and free shipping so its not too flippin expensive...but still =/ i hope it looks AMAZING otherwise i'm gonna cry xP[/quote]

I just got preordered an Amore Gioco from Pulsestl.com yesterday but all I got was free shipping. Is it only the Zucca styles that are 15% off? Cause if that’s the case it would have been cheaper for me to buy a Zucca instead!! :cursing:

15% off was applied only on amore bags that pulse knew for SURE they were getting from their first order through lesportsac...they're trying to order more, but its not a guarantee n that's why they don't want to offer the 15%...n so depending on what style bag you pick, it may not be part of their first order n therefore you don't get the 15% off

yah i'm waiting till december 2007 for their last season...i'll be sooo happy! i don't think i'll be sad since i'm going to end up with a million bags...and my wallet can finally rest....and i won't be so consumed with "print placement" every second of my life lolz
I completely agree...I can't wait for it to end either!

If they discontinue the mamma mia what else are they discontinuing with it? I'm sure they're not just discontinuing one bag style, right?

but it doesnt make sense to discontinue the style that everyone wants...shouldnt you just make more so you can sell more? discontinue the bocce or something, i've never seen anyone w/ one in the streets before -____- and theres a rumor thats been floating around that lesportsac's comin out w/ a new style...something supposedly bigger than the BV? if thats true, i'm gonna be pretty angry bout it since they're getting rid of a perfectly good bag for something thats oversized...

and yea, the 15% off only applies to pre-orders made before march 20th and was part of their guaranteed shipment of amores.

EEEEEEEEEEKKK i cant wait til it ships!! xD