Question about let-trade

Syntagma, you should get a sniper program. You would look totally hot with that umbrella! But.. do you get much rain in Texas?

LOL- sniper program sounds good to me!!

It doesn't rain much over the entire state but it definately rains a ton here in Houston! I keep an umbrella in my car year-round. I swear little rainstorms pop up out of nowhere! :nuts:

LOL- sniper program sounds good to me!!

It doesn't rain much over the entire state but it definately rains a ton here in Houston! I keep an umbrella in my car year-round. I swear little rainstorms pop up out of nowhere! :nuts:

Syntagma I'll snipe it for you if you want:graucho:

Someone really did get a bargain at $454! I just had other things I want as well! I guess I will get the pastilles now! LOL

Is there really a sniper program or something!?! I thought you were kidding! LOL I am sooooo computer inept sometimes!

i was wondering..can u sell ur bags to let-trade?

I think u very likely can since they are a consignment store...but I'm totally unsure if u r from the US...but if u r a repeat customer of his and the price & condition is right, he probably might consider. Sorry...no help here...:shrugs:

Yeah there is a sniper program, I suspected they were out there, but wasn't sure, because there was no other way to explain why I was getting outbid when there were literally 3 seconds left to the auction. Well they were talking about it in the ebay forum here is the thread. And I tried one and it worked I was hooked ever since. Even my husband sniped, he got a Madden NFL game for x-box 360 for $10 and some change, I got my musette Salsa for $202 in the last 5 seconds.

Well here read the thread very interesting:devil:

http://forum.purseblog.com/ebay-forum/getting-outbid-sniping-47827.html

HOLD ON. B/C THERE IS A LET TRADE, A LETS TRADE AND A LETTRADE, ALL WITH DIFF HYPHENS AND SH*T. GO TO THE EBAY PURSE, SHOE FORUM AND ASK ABOUT WHICH ONE YOU MEAN FOR SURE!

They will tell you. make you you get the name right on, proper hyphen and all, b/c there are copycats. the real let trade guy is an awesome seller with great stuff. A good auth.return policy too. Way to Do your research girl!

HOLD ON. B/C THERE IS A LET TRADE, A LETS TRADE AND A LETTRADE, ALL WITH DIFF HYPHENS AND SH*T. GO TO THE EBAY PURSE, SHOE FORUM AND ASK ABOUT WHICH ONE YOU MEAN FOR SURE!

They will tell you. make you you get the name right on, proper hyphen and all, b/c there are copycats. the real let trade guy is an awesome seller with great stuff. A good auth.return policy too. Way to Do your research girl!

She's got the right one photoobsessive it's Let-trade. He is also a member of this forum even though he lurks:sneaky: I can't wait to buy some stuff from him. I don't know what those other ones are but they are not him. He sells only authentic stuff