Question about let-trade

Yeah there is a sniper program, I suspected they were out there, but wasn't sure, because there was no other way to explain why I was getting outbid when there were literally 3 seconds left to the auction. Well they were talking about it in the ebay forum here is the thread. And I tried one and it worked I was hooked ever since. Even my husband sniped, he got a Madden NFL game for x-box 360 for $10 and some change, I got my musette Salsa for $202 in the last 5 seconds.

Well here read the thread very interesting:devil:

http://forum.purseblog.com/ebay-forum/getting-outbid-sniping-47827.html

WOW- That's wild! Thanks for the information! Someone definately sniped that umbrella! LOL

My apologies if this has been asked and answered somewhere else but what is the link to this Let-Trade site I keep reading about? Is that the same as the ebay trader called that or do they have another website I should be looking at.
The more LV sites I have saved in my favourites then the happier I am LOL LOL LOL
Thanks.
:smile:

eh...I just want to say, I hate let-trade so much. I purchased 2 items from them, and both over $1000. Although they have a lot of pictures, but the bags are really worse than pictures and described. I regret for 2 items, for that price, we really can get a better deal on eBay, with some domestic sellers, and if return, would be much easier. So that means, they are (let-trade) not that honest, no offense, just want to share some opinion.

And, return oversea is a bigggg headache. See, they always have tones of listings, but their feedback somewhat can tell.

eh...I just want to say, I hate let-trade so much. I purchased 2 items from them, and both over $1000. Although they have a lot of pictures, but the bags are really worse than pictures and described. I regret for 2 items, for that price, we really can get a better deal on eBay, with some domestic sellers, and if return, would be much easier. So that means, they are (let-trade) not that honest, no offense, just want to share some opinion.

And, return oversea is a bigggg headache. See, they always have tones of listings, but their feedback somewhat can tell.

what bag did you get? what went wrong?
I'm surprised because let-trade always take tons of pics.

Yeah, I'm surprised there's this negative of feedback for let-trade!
I've only heard positive experiences...even when something went wrong, it turned out okay in the end!

I received my first LT purchase 2 days ago. Only 3 days between paying and receiving. The bag is wonderful and so was LT. It originally was being sold with no lock or key but I emailed and asked if they had one and for just an extra $5 they included it. I was thrilled with their service and quality of merchandise. Can't wait to buy again LOL

hello AppleB
What you purchased from us?? Or do you mind leave us item #? We never got your complaint email. We always give full refund + shipping fee if item not as descripted thought many PFM know this. We always very honest to our description and always make our customer happy.

hello AppleB
I just checked our record, but we don't have any transaction with you thur ebay or our webiste. We never received any of complaint email under your ebay ID xxxx-xxxxxx or your email.

We know people have different standard to rate the condition, we try our best to tell the condition of bag , sometime we try to tell more worst then actual condition. I admit we do have problem with a few customer because we forget to mention the smell. But we will surely solve the problem very quickly, like offer them full refund+shipping fee, we never ignoring any complaint of customer because the are very important to us. Once we received any of complaint email and we will solve the dispute.

If you do have transaction with us, you can simply leave us item # and we will love to solve the problem, please feel free to email us.

So why didn´t you e-mail him if you aren´t happy? I´ve heard no such thing, usually people say his pictures tell all the possible flaws on the bags.

So why didn´t you e-mail him if you aren´t happy? I´ve heard no such thing, usually people say his pictures tell all the possible flaws on the bags.

I wonder if AppleB is just a competitor and is writing ill of LT to make him look bad? I hope that's not the case b/c that would be uncalled for behavior against LT.

Sure surprises me to hear a negative comment about Lets Trade.:confused1:

My neighbor Brenda has bought alot of bags from them with stellar reveiws.
She really recommends them and even watches their website for good deals for some of our friends.

I LOVE LVOE LOVE Let-trade. My first and only second-hand purchases were through Let-Trade. I purchased a Cherries Ronde and a Trompe L'Oeil from them and I couldn't be happier. I am surprised that someone had a bad experience! This is basically the only place I feel comfortable purchasing from!!