PULICATI - Italia

I saw them as well, an orange and black domed satchel, they looked to be two different sizes to me. I think they make fantastic travel or city bags, holds so much and the bottom is flat so easy to set down.

The leather body looked fine, I had just a teensy problem with zipper but I think it's not a problem, maybe just me doing it with my hands full. They are double ended zippers that open all the way to the bottom of each side of the bag.

I found them lovely. It was pink and orange/red when I saw them. Really look good. Did they have shoulder straps for travel? They were really big.

I bought another one of these dome satchels today in black! My nearest TJ Maxx had 2 black dome satchels and one of the large shopper totes in the same type of leather in a reddish orange color and it was really big. It was kinda funny, I was carrying my green satchel and the lady at the checkout said I must really like this bag to buy another one! :P

Did you really? That's awesome. I think I am going to head over to my TJ Maxx again tomorrow to see if the reddish orange Domed one is still there. It is the same size as my green one which is about the same size of my LV Alma MM - great size for me as I love BIG bags.

Can you share some pics with us?

That's awesome!

Do you all find structured bags easier to travel with? I think of canvas totes for travel...squash more in there :P

I agree on the travel aspect of a great squishy bag. I hate putting my bags on the floor but sometimes you have to put them under the seat in front of you and you need some wiggle room in order to get it to fit - b/c you know what happens when you don't get everything all the way under the seat - verbal lashing from the flight attendants.

(I can say that as I was one for a little over 6 years, lol :cool:)

Hi !
I saw a navy blue one at my TJ Maxx, exact dome style, but it was HUGE.... The ones posted here look like the size I want....I wonder if they make a 'larger' size......
Hopefully they will get more in........ I want one of these. I am in a total MADE IN ITALY handbag mood !!

Alex Spoils Me said:
Did you really? That's awesome. I think I am going to head over to my TJ Maxx again tomorrow to see if the reddish orange Domed one is still there. It is the same size as my green one which is about the same size of my LV Alma MM - great size for me as I love BIG bags.

Can you share some pics with us?

Here are a few pics I took with my phone

image-1595849541.jpg

image-49484917.jpg

image-453674996.jpg

My fancy bag with jeans and a t shirt lol.. And my pup!

Hi Stacie- Congrats on your new bags! I love that you bought TWO! Lol. The colors that you picked are beautiful. After reading this thread, I caved and bought the red one. I've loved the shape of this bag for so long, I'm excited to have it. The only thing that I'm worried about is the bright red lining. I'm hoping that I don't have any color transfer since the dye is so rich. Do you think the lining will bleed in the other colors?

Hi Stacie- Congrats on your new bags! I love that you bought TWO! Lol. The colors that you picked are beautiful. After reading this thread, I caved and bought the red one. I've loved the shape of this bag for so long, I'm excited to have it. The only thing that I'm worried about is the bright red lining. I'm hoping that I don't have any color transfer since the dye is so rich. Do you think the lining will bleed in the other colors?

Hi Minne Bags! Thanks so much! You really should take a pic of that RED and post it! I've not seen that one! Sounds lovely though! And on the color transfer, I really and truly have not even thought about that. I carry a pink wallet and I checked it and so far no color rubbing or anything to mention and it sits at the bottom of the bag so it would probably get any color transfer. Hopefully we won't have that problem going forward!!

So awesome. Thanks for taking some pics. You have motivated me to go out and see if they have the reddish orange one left. Wish me luck.

Ps, your pooch is adorable.

pps, how much were yours? You can pm me if you don't mind telling.

yay! Go find your reddish orange bag! Good luck! Oh and yea my doggie just wanted to be in the pic lol!

Just got back.

My first TJ had the orange/red but I passed. I thought, hmm, let me head over to the other TJ to see what they have.

Second TJ had two black ones and I scooped up one immediately. I begin to think about my hubby and what he would say. He gave me a guilt trip and therefore I passed.

I will have to enjoy my gorgeous green one and live vicariously through you wonderful ladies.

I found them lovely. It was pink and orange/red when I saw them. Really look good. Did they have shoulder straps for travel? They were really big.

There should be, the strap should be wrapped somewhere inside the bag. There is a specialty ring on its handle hardware to place the clips on.