PULICATI - Italia

riechellem said:
I recently purchase this Pulicati bag from TJMaxx because it reminded me of the Coach Kristin bags. The bag was missing a link and marked down to $49.00 from the TJX price of $169.99. I took it to a guy that have repaired my handbags in the past. The leather is pebbled and really sturdy (like Cole Haan bags) and the hardware seems to reliable. The links have what appears to screws, aesthetically....it cutes but I think that may have been the defect with the missing link. The link may cost me up to $20 - I think it was great deal for me.

I saw these too a while ago and thought they were coach knock off at Marshall's. I honestly did not know what to make of them. That is a great deal on that one too.

staciesg26 said:
Here is the bag I bought. I know people are gonna say its an LV copy but I still like it. It's not claiming to be an LV it's just the same shape as the Alma. Love the green.

I do like it and the shape. :smile:.

I just saw the green domed one at TJ Maxx. I passed on it but now I am regretting it. I am on hold with them now to see if they can pull it for me, lol.

They also had a nice orangy/red dome bag but I have a Prada Saffiano Lux in Papaya. Don't need two orange bags. Or do I :thinking:

Alex Spoils Me said:
Lovely. I saw a green one but it's way darker than yours. Is your color pretty true to the pic?

And it does look like the LV Alma but who cares. Nicely made bag I think.

Yes this is the actual color of the bag. A nice bright Kelly green! And thanks!!

Are you still thinking about getting the one you saw? :smile:.

Alex Spoils Me said:
In the store

Outside my front door.

Pics are from my iPhone.

The color in the first pic is the closest to what she looks like.

Ooohhh pretty! Like a forrest green color. Congrats on your new bag! I really love mine so far!

Oops... Sorry I just noticed you said hunter green! Lol! I was too excited just looking at it to read!

I bought another one of these dome satchels today in black! My nearest TJ Maxx had 2 black dome satchels and one of the large shopper totes in the same type of leather in a reddish orange color and it was really big. It was kinda funny, I was carrying my green satchel and the lady at the checkout said I must really like this bag to buy another one! :P

Just saw this brand at Marshall's. Gorgeous domed satchels.

I saw them as well, an orange and black domed satchel, they looked to be two different sizes to me. I think they make fantastic travel or city bags, holds so much and the bottom is flat so easy to set down.

The leather body looked fine, I had just a teensy problem with zipper but I think it's not a problem, maybe just me doing it with my hands full. They are double ended zippers that open all the way to the bottom of each side of the bag.