PT is wonderful!!

Beautiful bag! How do you like the color? I am thinking about getting something in Castagna but haven't seen enough pictures yet to determine the color. Do you think your pictures are pretty true?

Hi! The bag was taken with some sunlight so I think the color is pretty true. The color is similar to chocolate milk. It is so rich and warm. I wear a lot of blacks/browns and earth tones colors and it goes well with it. If you want more of a neutral color and a change from the blacks, you should give castagna a try. Good luck and take care.:smile:

I love the pt, even though it isn't a long cross body strap, it's still better than the city. I wish they'd do the city with that strap. It also starts to drape better once it gets broken in. Yours looks beautiful. congrats.

Thanks. Yes, you are right. The crossbody strap is not that long compared to the velo or pom pon. However, IMO the short strap works well for me (I'm 5'2"). I just don't feel like it is dragging on the floor and I can sit down with it on and it doesn't touch the seat. :smile:

Hi! The bag was taken with some sunlight so I think the color is pretty true. The color is similar to chocolate milk. It is so rich and warm. I wear a lot of blacks/browns and earth tones colors and it goes well with it. If you want more of a neutral color and a change from the blacks, you should give castagna a try. Good luck and take care.:smile:

Thank you! I am definitely considering it. I do wear a lot of black, brown and neutral clothes. I should probably go with a brighter bag, but I love black and brown Bals :smile:

Lovely color! I love it~

attachment.php

wow. this p/t is great. love the color.

finally got my first part-time a few months ago and i love it. i thought it'd be too east-west for me, but it's perfect. i wear it crossbody all the time. i don't mind that it sits higher. on to my second one and holding back on buying a third. :smile:

enjoy it!

^ gorgeous bag!! Would you say you can wear Castagna with black? Or is it too dark brown? (I want a PT in a dark color but have too many black bags. But I wear black shoes/ black jacket etc..)

^ gorgeous bag!! Would you say you can wear Castagna with black? Or is it too dark brown? (I want a PT in a dark color but have too many black bags. But I wear black shoes/ black jacket etc..)

I would say that the castagna color is similar to milk chocolate and not as dark as the charbon color. It very rich and a wonderful neutral color. Like you, I wear a lot of blacks and it goes great with it. I have another bbag in black and I find myself using this bag more. ;)