PT is wonderful!!

Congrats, I am about to try a PT too! I am looking forward to wearing it across the body. Can you post pics of across the body???

KDC, here are a couple of very bad shots (sorry) of me with a camel part time worn cross body. I'm the same height as you, as you can see the strap isn't that long. It can be done but the bag does sit quite high.

CamelPTJan09-2.jpg

CamelPTJan09-4.jpg

Congrats on your beautiful PT! I didnt have any luck to grab RH PTs with long handles like yours last few times. I love RH PT over City nowadays, it is a very functional bag!

Last edited:
I love the pt, even though it isn't a long cross body strap, it's still better than the city. I wish they'd do the city with that strap. It also starts to drape better once it gets broken in. Yours looks beautiful. congrats.

Beautiful bag! How do you like the color? I am thinking about getting something in Castagna but haven't seen enough pictures yet to determine the color. Do you think your pictures are pretty true?

I started w/ a city as my first bal, but i always thought it was a bit small for me (well, at least for daytime). Since I've tried the PT, I've been hooked! My my first was a pomegranate Rh....and I've since gotten a black, raisin, and outremer!

Congrats on your pt!